ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ-ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

It took Aphrodite a few seconds to realize what was going on, but once she did, she of course melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Tom's neck. He let out a groan, his fingers digging into her waist as he pulled her closer. His lips clashed desperately against hers. Even if her body was pressed agasint the cold metal of the washing machine, she felt as her skin began to burn with pleasure, heating up the room.

Tom's hands left her waist, finding their way under her shirt. Her stomach fluttered at the skin to skin contact, groaning as she removed a hand from around his neck and clenched the collar of his shirt, bringing him forward. His rough fingers left her waist and found their way to her ass, squeezing aggressively as he hoisted her up to the machine, it hitting the wall as the force of her body was set down against the thin metal. His lips left hers, finding her neck. She threw her head back as Tom's hands wondered back and forth between her ass and thigh, squeezing and digging his hands into her pants. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and shoulders, her fingers lacing their way into his dreads tugging slightly. He groaned lowly and bit his lip, enjoying the feeling of his ombré locks being tugged at. He moaned out a breathless "fuck" as his lips returned to her neck, his tongue grazing her skin.

"Tom.." the sound of her whimpering made Tom weak in the knees. He growled and pulled her closer to him, her feeling his growing erection poking into her lower stomach. Her lips found his, roughly calming them before sucking gently on his bottom lip, her tongue tracing around his piercing. They continued in their desperate embrace, jumping when they heard a soft knock at the door.

"Romeo and Juliet you done reciting tonsil poetry to each other?"

They both rolled there eyes, their foreheads touching as they caught their breath.

"Shut up London!" They muttered in unison.

"Hey continue by all means, Apollo and Georg went out for a walk and I could care less just no penetration... by thy stone... or whatever that Shakespeare crap says" London remarked sarcastically  as he walked away laughing. He smirked as he heard the sound of the laundry room door lock clicking.

Aphrodite and Tom continued, thier tongues being the only thing fighting as thier stilled moans and shuddering breaths filled the small room.

✩✩✩

"You know we've been to now like 3 of your guys shows but you've never been to one of ours" Bill said as he ruffled the fur on top of Boots head.

Seeing how Bill as correct, everyone nodded in agreement. The bands had merged together now 3 almost 4 months and yet Busted Prodigy was due to attend a Tokio Hotel show.

"I mean we do have a show tonight and you guys are more then welcome to come" Gustav said as he rested his cheek against Dani's thigh.

"It's kinda more like they have to Gustav, seeing how they made us watch them perform what they call music" Georg remarked, air quoting the word "perform"

"Go fuck yourself Georg" Aphrodite and Apollo said in sync, flipping him off as he he stuck his tongue out and laughed, everyone else joining along.

"Anyways, would you rather  Dani" Artemis asked as she adjusted herself in Bills lap causing him to blush.

"Would you rather only be able to have lemon flavor or lime flavor"

"Lemon flavor" Tom and London said at the same time, causing Aphrodite to gag.

"Oh don't tel me you don't like lemon flavoring" Tom groaned, making London laugh.

"Believe me this woman would rather eat cow shit than eat lemon flavoring anything"