ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ- ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss

Tom and Aphrodite crashed through her bedroom door, Aphrodite hands quickly finding thier way to the bottom of Tom's shirt and tearing it off in one swift movement. She licked her lips at the sight of his bare chest, a sight she had seen before, and yet never failed to make her feel a sexual hunger, one now roaring in a wildfire over her entire body. Her lips quickly met Tom's, hearing as he groaned with satisfaction and grabbed her hips harder agasint his, his lips moving rougher agasint Aphrodites as thier tongues began to mesh together and fight. He pulled her away from the door, walking backwards slightly.

"Up" he muttered against Aphrodites lips as he tapped on the back of her thighs. She obeyed, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his broad and muscular figure and letting her hands wander over his shoulders and neck.

His hands gently rubbed up and down the back of her thighs as he turned them around, walking towards her bed. He gently set her down, the both of them climbing backwards to her headboard. Aphrodite wrapped her legs around Tom's waist, pulling him towards her forcefully. His boner rubbed agasint her spot, making the both of them let out short gasps. Tom's lips left Aphrodite, slowly trailing down her neck, sucking and nibbling the skin softly, every now and then biting down and sucking her sweet skin harder, the taste making him feel fuzzy with intoxication. Her soft moans riled him up, his hands beginning to slowly trail down her hips and to the lower part of her waist. His fingers hovered over the band of her skirt, his breath heavy agasint her neck.

"Is this ok?" He whispered, the tips of his fingers lingering under the smooth material of her skirt. He felt Aphrodite nod and moan out a yes as her fingers laced in between his dreads, tugging lightly with pleasure.

Despite the surge of lust and unquestionable desire Aphrodite was feeling, a small, soft sense of safety wavered over her. Tom asking for consent, mixing his rough touches and aspiring actions with gentle ones, spoke faint words that filled her with security.

Your safe with me

She felt Tom continue to work his lips on her neck, trailing down her collarbone as his fingers slowly linked around her skirt slowly pulling it down, only leaving her in her panties and ripped tights. His hands trailed back up, reaching around her back and un clipping her bra with a simple movement. He removed it swiftly, tossing it behind him as his lips lowered from her collarbone and down her chest. He opened his eyes and lifted his head, looking up at Aphrodite who's eyes remained close, her lips agape as soft moaning gasps leaving her throat and her fingers still tightly gripping onto his dreads. His eyes trailed down to the deep red marks he had left on her neck and collarbone, them still glistening with his saliva. He smirked at the sight, noticing the glow of a thin layer of pleasure beading off of Aphrodite.

His eyes slowly trailed down, meeting the sight of Aphrodites breasts, a beauty he had imagined before, now almost enchanted as his eyes were met with the sight, her nipples red and aroused, just begging to be tasted. Never before had he encountered such a thing, wanting to give a woman pleasure for his own, it usually being the other way around. But now he found himself taken away at something so simple as Aphrodites chest which heaved slightly. Aphrodite opened her eyes, curious as to why Tom had suddenly stopped his actions, her lashes fluttering as she was met with the sight of Tom practically hypnotized by her breasts, his mouth hung open as his eyes filled with dark lust and wonderment.

It was a simple, small beautiful moment. Different to Tom, Aphrodite had only given pleasure, rarely receiving it. In moments she did, it was almost as if it was forced, yet filled with a temperary emotion. But now, her arms surrounded a man who practically worshipped her, wanting to give her pleasure not just because, but because he loved her. More then anyone had ever before, in a way neither of them thought would be deemable. He wanted to pleasure her because her loved her, worshipped her, wanted her,