ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪx- ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ғɪʀsᴛ

As anyone would guess it, Bill was obviously obsessed with Artemis even months prior to them meeting. He fell in love with her instantly, the feeling growing stronger over time, it consuming of a strength so strong that atlas, the Greek prodigy who held up the world, would not be able to hold up the amount of love bill had for artemis. She was charming, kind, an erethal being that blessed the earth. Her beauty defined by words Bill couldn't find. She was always down to earth and spoke freely of what was on her mind, bill always listening to her stories, train of thought and several ideas and dreams she had. Her aura was light, soft and sweet, her smile almost like a bright summer day. And with Bill, Artemis couldn't help but let her feelings grow, Bill treating her in such ways she never thought she deserved nor would ever receive. She never experienced love, or love at all, But with Bill, it was all she felt.

But with Tom and Aphrodite, as obvious as it was, they at first hated each other, constantly trading words of offense, relenteless teasing and resent that deep down was hiding feelings that were then shared in a unforgettable moment on the roof that was filled with everything but hatred, leading to confusing but undeniably passionate moments. But over time, a deep need, passion, yearn, jealousy and many more emotions they weren't sure how to rightly express made themselves present, grew with what they both wanted to be just denial, a  meaningless attraction. Just a small thing that they could  easily move on from. But day say he had realized what he possibly felt for Aphrodite could be stronger then what bill felt for Artemis, scared the living shit out of him, knowing the absolute infatuation his brother held towards Artemis.

He couldn't deny any longer, his heart winning, his mind screaming at him that he was a fool, another part finally relieved to tell the truth. He couldn't deny he lived to see Aphrodites laugh that was almost as melodious as wind chimes, her eyes reflecting the dark ecpresso colors of the world, eyes that were alluring and soft, but could also be dark and mischeviois, or lustrous. He couldn't deny the feeling of his skin, his body agasint Aphrodite even for a short touch was like a firework lighting off in his heart, that all of his problems went away and his head went quiet. He couldn't deny that hearing her voice was almost hypnotizing, that even a whisper would pull him into a trance he most certainly wouldn't dare to escape from. Her face, so perfect, so angelic and erethal that he swore her face was carved and blessed by gods. Just the way she talked, moved, acted, was enough to send him for the hills. She drove him crazy, in Aphrodites words, in more ways then one, the concealing feelings of hatred no longer there, only falsely making itself present when around the others who weren't aware of the things going on between the two. It had only been 4 not even 5 months and he already was faced with a fate he could not longer run away from.

Now he stood in the street with his brother, who's eyes widened at Tom's sudden truth. Bill was aware on London's plan after realizing a sudden change between Aphrodite and Tom, agreeing to help London avert max the best he could from time to time. He always guessed the 2 we're just looking to have fun, be casual in a sense. But now, his twin brother shakily admitting his truth in a voice that was a trembling whisper, his jaw dropped slightly and he let out a gasp. Toms eyes quickly averted away from his brothers, almost embarrassed at what he had just confessed.

"Does she know?" Bill asked, observing his brother face that was flushed with embarrassment.

Tom scoffed lightly as he shook his head, his eyes darting between small areas on the sidewalk. "No...I don't even think if she...if she even would or does..you know?"  His voice shook as his hands played with the hem of his shirt. He slowly looked back up to his brother, who's sympathetic gaze instantly calmed toms racing heart and mind. But it didn't stop the tears he felt rising in his throat for reasons he didn't want to know why.

"I just don't know bill, I can't love her...I can't be in love with her..i.."

"You can't or are afraid?"