ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ- ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

Artemis giggled as she emerged from the water, brushing her bangs out of her face.
As she opened her eyes and wiped the water away from her face, her eyes met with Bills. His dark amber eyes were painted with passion, admiring the absolute beauty who had just emerged from the water. He looked down at her lips, before looking back into her eyes. She did the same, leaning closer to Bill. His hands found her waist, delicately pulling her closer to him. He let out a shudder as their lips touched. The kiss was warm and gentle, and it wasn't sexual at all. Her hands found his face, smiling against his lips as his hands went higher up her waist falling into her lower back, pulling her close so their chests could touch. Bill kept giggling which caused Artemis to pull away.

"What's so funny?"

"I can't believe im kissing you. Almost a year ago I found you, you had no idea who i  was and now you know who I am and I'm standing here with you and This feels like a dream  I can't believe I'm-"

His cute ramble was cut off by Artemis kissing him again. He was only shocked for a second before melting into the kiss once again. They kept each other warm in the chilled dark waters as their bodies rubbed close together.

Although they spent pretty much everyday together the last two months, they never had thier first kiss. The opportunities came up time and time again. Bill wanted to wait for the right moment, being the gentleman he was. His heart about exploded when he did end up kissing Artemis, hers as well.

Their romantic moment was soon ruined as a loud splash echoed into the night.

"Fuck yeah!" London exclaimed as he jumped back up from under the water.

"London you moron!" Artemis scowled, her hand cupping the water as she used all of her strength to splash London, who held up his hands in defense. His shoulder hunched up as he attempted to so step back, tripping over a rock. He let out a scream as he fell backwards into the water now splashing the four that stood behind him.

" ughhh London!" Dani muttered as her legs slipped slightly on Gustav's shoulders. She turned her focus back to Aphrodite, who sat on Max's  shoulders. they tried knocking the other over. They giggled and struggled, doing thier best not to fall back into the lakes cold water.

Apollo, Tom and Georg sat on the shore, watching the group. Georg was laying down in the shore, looking up at the night sky that peaked through the trees. Apollo was laying on his stomach, watching everyone out in the water, Tom as well. The smell thier cigarettes lingered in the air as they scanned the group. Tom and Apollo smiled to themselves as they caught a glimpse of Artemis and Bill kissing, of course groaning when London ruined the moment with his moronic clumsiness. They laughed as he fell backwards into the water, letting out a scream that gurgled in the water as he disappeared under the dark waves.

Tom's eyes trailed to the view of max and Aphrodite, his chest tightened and his jaw clenching. He flicked his cigarette quite harshly, watching as the orange ember gleamed in the sand before it dimmed.

His eyes darkened as he watched Max tightened his grip on Aphrodites legs, preventing her from falling off his shoulders as Dani shoved her. He watched as Max lost balance , stumbling backwards. Aphrodite held onto his forehead as they fell over, letting out a squeal as Dani and Gustav cheered.

Max came up from the water first, helping Aphrodite up next. He brushed the water and hair out of her face, his thumb grazing her cheek, trailing down to her mouth, brushing her bottom lip.

"Can I?" His voice was a soft whisper, his eyes searching hers. She blushed and nodded as he slowly leaned down, tilting her chin up to him. Their lips moved together for a few seconds before they pulled away from each other, Max smiling, Aphrodite trying to hide the one that was beginning to form on her face. She glanced over at Tom, who was obviously furious.