ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ- ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ

"LONDON WHAT THE FUCK"

Aphrodite had come down the stairs being met with the sight of the kitchen floor covered in suds and a very panicked London trying to scoop them into the sink, which wasn't helping seeing how they were coming out of there as well. Her eyes darted from her idiotic cousin to the dishwasher, which was bursted in with clouds of soap

You've got to be fucking kidding me

"London did you-"

"Put the wrong soap in the dishwasher? Yes. Did I use my brain? Of course not. Are these bubbles ever going to disappear? I don't know!" His voice was frantic as he kept scooping the suds into the sink, his now pulled up sleeves were becoming damp from the bubbles, as well as his pants.

Aphrodite pinched the bridge of her nose as she let out a sigh.

"God dammit London" she groaned as she went to go find a couple of buckets.

Although this wasn't the first idiotic stunt London had pulled, the triplets never ceased to be amazed nor surprised by the amount of  childish and quite concerning acts he managed to commit

"You could've picked any other day to do this geez" Aphrodite groaned as she tossed London a large bucket, which he thankfully caught.

"I know I know but I wanted to clean" London whined.

Aphrodite let out a huff of annoyance and raised an eyebrow

"Without supervision?"

London rolled his eyes. "I'm not 5 Aj, shut up"

"Sure act like it" she muttered before scooping another handful of suds into her bucket.

The band had invited the twins and the rest of the group over to hangout. They had hung out several times before that in the span of the last two weeks, even having a hangout session where they all practiced instruments and sang songs.

Today the group would be coming over at 3 and it was now 2:30, so of course panic set in for the mess to get cleaned up.

The triplets lived with thier cousin and his father, seeing how after thier own father ran out on them when they were little, leaving only their mother to take care of them. After her sister, London's mother, had passed away, she had gone downhill and became more absent in the triplets lives which led them to spend a lot more time with their cousin. After she had been admitted into the hospital for an attempted overdose, the triplets were forced to move in with London and his father, which they didn't mind seeing how they were almost always over there anyways. After that they rarely saw there mother, and got closer with their uncle and London.

Apollo had entered the kitchen from the back door, immediately stopping in tracks when he was met with a now slightly less disastrous mess of suds.

"London what the fuck did you do?" He questioned, an annoyed laugh escaping his lips.

"Wrong dish soap" London and Aphrodite said at the same time, moving back and forth from the bathroom that was across the kitchen hall.

"Of course" Apollo grumbled, before walking into the living room and shaking some of the suds that managed to attach to his legs.

He plopped on the couch, reached for a picture that stood on the table next to him. He brushed the sides of the frame with his thumbs, a weak smile appearing on his face.
It was a picture of his parents and sisters, all smiling happily at the camera. It was before everything fell apart, before his father ran away, before his aunt passed away and before his mother took a turn for the worse. Apollo was close to his mother growing up. He was quite the mamas boy which didn't come as news to some people. It broke his heart the most out of everyone when his mother got worse and when she left them behind. He brushed his fingers along her face, feeling a lump form in his throat.