ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ-ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇs

"London so help me god if your rewrite the music notes one more time I'm going to shove this up your ass"

She gestured her guitar out in front of her, giving London a dorky look.

He let out a nervous laugh, knowing she was serious.

He turned his attention back to the open notebook on the floor, erasing out the so called out of tune notes that crumpled the paper together.

He stuck his tongue out as he attempted to erase the dark pencil marks.

Aphrodite tuned her guitar, being careful not to snap a string. She had done it awhile back, the string snapping back and hitting her in the face. She still had a small scar under her eyebrow.

Gustav and Bill were off on a double date with Artemis and Dani, while Apollo, Tom and Georg all chilled in the basement playing video games. Every now and then London and Aphrodite heard the three boys shout obscenities at the tv, calling each other names and such. They couldn't help but burst into laughter when they heard Apollo loudly curse at Tom.

"TOM YOU FUCKING...FUCKING TWAT  ASS BITCH"

Apollos deep voice carried up the stairs and rang in the cousins ears. Their eyes widened and then they broke in laughter. Apollo wasn't one to play video games, but when he did he was very competitive and his fuse was short lit.

They heard a nervous laugh from Tom and a equally loud cackle from Georg. The cousins shook their heads and went back to writing. Aphrodite took the notebook from London, squinting at the messed up notes.

"Rewrite these moron I can't read them"

"Sounds like a you problem Aj"  he put his arms to shield himself as he saw Aphrodite let out a giggling scowl and raised her hand to smack him.

She rolled her eyes and flipping London's off before she flipped the notebook over, now facing a clean sheet of paper. The guitar dig into her upper chest as she looked back at the old notes, rewriting the new. She furrowed her brows and squinted once again as she rewrote them.

"I bet your eyes are going bad from ogling that hunk of meat Tom Kaulitz 25/8

"London I swear to god-"

"Tell me I'm wrong Aj"

Her eyes widened slightly as she focused on the paper below her, hoping London wouldn't see her burning cheeks.

Aphrodite couldn't tell London he was wrong, because he was indeed correct. Ever since Tom had come to her rescue a few nights ago, something grew between the two. They still fought somewhat, and in the midst of their arguments and when they knew no one was looking, they smirked at each other. Of course Max was still in the picture so the tension couldn't be expressed in a way they'd like. There were a few times Tom would sneak a touch at her, holding onto her waist as he passed her, touching their knees if they sat next to each other, brushing their fingers as they handed each other things. Max was thankfully oblivious to what was going on as well as everyone else, but London and Bill where the only ones who knew about Tom and Aphrodite. Tom of course told Bill what had happened a few nights ago, seeing how he told his brother everything. It didn't come as much of a suprise on Bills end, but it perked his curiosity just a bit.

Bill had also noticed the odd gestures and attempted aversions London had made to keep Max away from Aphrodite or vice versa when things were getting close. He had questioned London, hoping for further explanation, which London filled him in on. He told him a few things that Tom hadn't told bill, so his curiosity was perked up again.

"And Bill for the love of god, don't tell anyone, ecspacially Max"

Bill let out a laugh, shaking his head as London finished explaining to him his little so called plan. He actually agreed to help London, which struck him by surprised, but he shrugged it off and shook Bills hand, closing a deal on secret plan.