ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ- ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ

"I'm stuck in between love and misery

You can't clean up the mess I made of me

Moving backward hurts, moving on hurts worse

So I keep falling back in love and misery

Make it make sense to me"

The boys were hypnotized as the band play. Bill had his eyes glued to Artemis most of the time, shooting glances at the others here and then. He watched as she shook her head with the beat, her hands and body completely possessed as she played. Her bangs bounced in front of her face, which she didn't pay any mind to, her hair flying everywhere.

Apollo absolutely killed on the bass, playing as if it was the easiest thing he had ever done. His fingers ever so gracefully strummed along the strings. He closed his eyes every now and then, nodding along to his sisters words. As Aphrodite sang, she vibed with Apollo, dancing along to the beat as the song became intense. She also interacted with London from time to time, leaning her arm on his shoulder as he focused on the guitar, his fluffy hair bouncing as he did.

Everyone else in the crowd of course gawked at the band, hushed cheers sweeping across the ocean of people.

Tom's eyes did not leave Aphrodite once. She was alluring, she was magnetic.

She was perfect

Tom played with his lip ring, his eyes trailing up and down her somewhat concealed body, watching as she bounced along the stage, her clothes slightly moving up and down, her chest doing so as well.  He watched as she seductively sang into the camera, her eyes falling dark, hypnotizing whoever was watching her behind the lens on live TV. His body tensed as he watched her smile and lick her lips, biting her bottom one in a playful manner.

He was immediately starting to see why so many people wanted her.

The song ended, the crowd roaring with a mix of screams and whistles, loud clapping and fans screaming things to band, making them either blush, laugh or smile.

The band took a bow together, the interviewer walking back on stage.

"And there you have it! That was busted prodigy! Come back next time where we will be interviewing..."

Her voice trailed off as Aphrodite scanned the crowd. She was out of breath and buzzing with ecstasy. Even when she felt nervous at the beginning, everything was washed away as soon as she began performing. It was a literal drug to her and it made her feel so alive. It was her calling.

Her eyes landed on Tom, who was still staring at her. She looked him up and down and tilted her chin slightly upwards and crossed her arms, a playful smirk appearing on her face.

The band filed off the stage, and began signing a few autographs and took a few photos. Afterwards they were met with a very very hyper Dani, who was jumping up and down clapping her hands.

"O. M. G. you did amazing babes!" She exclaimed as she pull Aphrodite into a hug.

Aphrodite pulled away, fixing her bandanna. It was slightly damp due to all of her sweating.

Dani gave everyone else a congratulatory hug, jumping up and down with Artemis, her jewelry making a mocked wind chime sound as she did. They found thier way back to the lounge, collapsing on the couch and chairs.

"Can you hand me a water Aj?" London whined as he sunk into the chair, falling back into the same position he sat in before the interview.

Aphrodite groaned as she reached over to the small fridge next to the couch and without even thinking, chucked it at London, hitting him in the gut. He immediately coughed and held his stomach as Artemis and Dani giggled and Apollo smirked.