ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ-ᴅʀɪɴᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ

Aphrodite and Artemis finished applying their makeup as they heard London call for them, letting them know the boys were here.

"Get your asses down here or we are leaving without you ladies!"

"Shut up London!" The girls yelled as they gathered a few things and took one last look of themselves in the mirror.

Artemis was wearing a thigh lengthened black dress, which was partly covered by a large leather jacket she borrowed from Apollo. Under the dress she wore mesh fishnets and a pair of knee high socks, that barely peaked above her very high boots. It was a classic rock girl outfit and it suited her very well. She wore her hair down and wore dark eye makeup, and a fair amount of jewelry.

"Emmy if you went through the metal detector at the airport that thing would be going off like Mariah Carey"

Artemis let out a laugh as she touched up her eyeliner.

Aphrodite somewhat matched her sister, wearing a black leather mini skirt that had a few zippers on it. She wore a black tube top, wearing over it a see though long sleeve mesh top. She complimented the outfit with a of course black jacket, wearing her dark hair down as well. She wore a regular pair of boots and not much jewelry.

They hopped down the stairs, being met with a very annoyed London.

Aphrodite held up her hand as she walked past him, knowing he was going to either complain or make a snarky comment. Apollo stood on the front porch, smoking as the other boys stood below him.

The boys all turned their attention to the girls, Bill literally almost falling over at the sight of Artemis. Tom shifted towards his brother as he saw his legs slightly wobble. Tom let out a chuckle as his eyes trailed behind Artemis to Aphrodite who was following behind her with a cigarette in her mouth. His mouth gaped open at the sight of her as he felt something below his waist harden. He was wearing his classic baggy pants and tee so his growing erection would thankfully be hidden. He turned slightly fixing his pants hoping no one would see. Dani ended up practically running into Aphrodites arms, causing her to almost drop her cigarette and lose her balance.

Dani wore a green sweater which was tucked into a mini skirt, held together by a belt that hung loosely off her waist. She wore short platform boots. Her short hair was teased up into 2 small buns as tiny stray hairs hung around the frame of her face. Gustav was eyeballing her like a lovesick puppy. He had a shy smile on his face when Dani walked up to him,now standing less than an inch taller than him. She kissed his cheek and pulled him into a hug which he did not let go of for a few minutes.

After everyone got situated, they all began to walk to the party. It was only a few blocks down from the triplets and London's house, so the walk wouldn't be that big of a deal. Gustav ended up giving Dani a piggy back ride giggling lightly as she squealed with joy as he hopped along. Bill and Artemis of course walked together, Georg joining. Aphrodite walked with Apollo and London while Tom stayed behind everyone, lost in though. He wasn't too far away from Aphrodite, watching her hips sway, her ass hugged perfectly in her mini skirt. He found as they continued to walk that he paid less attention to her body, and more to her hair, the back of her head, listening to her laugh and talk with the boys. He would try to roll his eyes or scoff to himself to try to push down whatever he was feeling towards her away, but it didn't work.

This is gonna be one hell of a night

✩✩✩

They arrived at the party, the house already being swarmed with drug and booze infused teens.

The triplets and London all exchanged playful smirks before following the boys inside. Loud music filled their ears, the sound mixing with the slurring words of people. Tom disappeared into a group of girls, London doing the same. Bill and Artemis of course stuck together and immediately headed for the dance floor. Gustav being the gentleman he was helped Dani get a drink first before letting her decide what to do. She was in awe of this sweet boy and his kind gestures.