ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ- ɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴡ

The lights shined dimly, the soft hues of the stage lights mixing between blues and purples as Aphrodite gently caressed the mic, her voice low yet sharp with emotion.

"You don't love me
I'm convinced you never did"

Her hands swiftly removed the mic from its stand as the music picked up, before walking around the stage. Her hair bounced and flew about, following ever movement she made. the crowd increased in sound as the entire bands sound melted into a upbeat but nostalgic sound, Aphrodites voice bringing it all together

"This is a little like hell
Almost romantic how
Your screaming my name like you really fuckin want me
In a couple days you'll be gone and you'll haunt me"

The boys, per usual, stood in the front row, this time accompanied with Dani and the sisters. Tom played with his lip ring, watching Aphrodite follow the camera with her singing before she turned back to the crowd. The camera then turned to the Adams boys absolutely killing it on guitar. London smiled occasionally, happy that the song him and his cousin worked on turned out amazing, and the crowd reassured that with thier excitement. His heart would drop slightly each time he recalled who the song was about, but went back to smiling and loosing himself in his instrument as he relaized he possibly had someone better.

His eyes found Nora who's eyes had barley left him as she stood with the others in the front row. He winked at her as the song ended, the crowd erupting with ear drum splitting cheers, a sound they had yet to get used to. Aphrodite looked over the crowd, a thin layer of sweat breaking across her body. A tired yet ecstatic smile appeared on her face as her chest heaved. As she attempted to catch her breath, she scanned the crowd, her eyes falling onto Tom. She couldn't help but blush, then noticing Dani wiggling her eyebrows and winking. Aphrodite rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the swarm of hyper fans. She set the mic back on the stand, brushing her hands on her side.

"I hate to say it but we have 1 more songs for the night"

The crowd scattered with sarcastic boos and awes, clearly not wanting the show to end. Aphrodite let out giggle as her head turned they began the next song. Somber notes on a keyboard played by Apollo as the the lights slowly dimmed and turned into a soft gray, it illuminating on Aphrodite as a soft thin cloud of fog began to spill onto stage.

"Feels like a long way down
From where I stood to where I stand now
Feels like there's no one home, to open the door"

This song was barley different then thier usual creations, the lyrics raw and full of emotion, yet this one was slower, more gloom almost. Aphrodites voice was almost more hollow and deeper, the words coming out of her throat hoarse yet so smooth.

As the continued to play, the boys in the front row recognized the lyrics, Apollo having shared it with them. He explained that it was about loosing yourself to a dark time, to a spiraling depression. Even though each of the boys interpreted there own way, they all fell similar to the way Apollo had orchestrated the lyrics.

"Where did you go
Are you coming back?
Where do you go?
When it all went black
When it all went black"

The crowd followed Aphrodite in her swaying back and forth, following the beat as artemis softly played the beat, her eyes closed and her body bouncing. From time to time, she'd sing softly in the background and her voice meshed beautifully with her sisters. Apollos movements were similar as his fingers played each note perfectly on the keyboard when it was needed, his transition back to playing bass so smooth and effortless. The stage filled with more clouds of thin fog, them changing colors as the lights did.

With one last note, The song ended, and once again the crowd erupted with a roar of cheers that felt even louder then the last. Aphrodite thanked the crowd, and they all took a bow, sending waves and blowing kisses off to the crowd. All 4 of them could feel thier heartbeat in thier ears, adrenaline rushing through thier veins.