3. New life in New York

Two hours later

Two hours later

We finally landed.

The clock is already 1.20 pm in New York and 10.20 am in California.

It's really hot here unlike back in NYW we're the it's just turned spring.

We took our Range Rover to drive to the social worker department which is 20 min drive from here.

I signed some papers and had to talk to their social worker.

Once we were done half an hour later, she told us that the triplets should be at school now and we would probably find them there.

It was weird though I thought the social worker was supposed to come. But it's great that we don't need to listen to her annoying voice.

I hopped into our Range Rover and drove to Royal high Highschool a private high school which is a twenty-five-minute drive from here.

I'm glad they had good education.

When arrived I looked at the school ad see that it the school wasn't that big neither was it small.

I parked the car, and we went in going to the principal's office.

When we got to the principal's office, told him about the adoption and showed him papers.

He speaks into the income saying, "Can Aurelio, Ambrose,and Angela Ivanov come to my office, come to my office please."

Why does that Surname sound so familiar. Whatever I will be changing their surname to who they have always been 'Russo's'.

While waiting for them the principal was just staring at us and I gave him a cold glare making him turn his around, awkwardly cleared his throat.

He already sent us their school record. I will look through it another time, as well as their police records, which I got to know about at the police station.

Apparently, they've all gotten arrested multiple times because of fights, underage drinking, doing drugs and other stuff.

The drug part caught me off guard. I mean sure all my sons do drug, but I've always tried to stop them which is impossible and every mafia men also do drugs.

They are also the cause of buildings and other places being set on fire.

I was surprised to hear that, they truly are Russo's. I was even shocked to hear my princess was involved too. I felt pride for a reason but at the same time angry.

She was probably the cause of the fires they were talking about since she was an arson when she was younger.

That's why I used to call her fiammetta meaning fiery one in Italian.

She loved to watch the flames rise and the heat it brings it's like it comforts her in some way.

I don't know how but she burned down one of our houses one time when one of the boys eat her ice cream and we didn't give her a new one. Being a year old didn't stop her, shocking would be an understatement.