19.

We all went up to our rooms and freshened up and changed into some new cloths getting ready for dinner

I picked up my babies and we started heading down for dinner.

We got into the dining room and I sat down in my seat and the kids on theirs.

"Right kids, I forgot to give you your chores today because we had something to take care of. But you'll be starting tomorrow and here are the chores you'll be doing." Aunt Lena said with a smirk handing us a letter.

All of us who were at the mission together huddled up and read the least.

Luca, Alberto and Vincenzo: will be doing all the guest rooms and take out the trash.

Aurelio, Ross, Vittorio and Cami: take care of the dogs and pets and will do the laundry's.

Valentino, Augusto, Antonello and Angela: will cook dinner and clean the kitchen.

"What? Why do they get the easiest job?" Rio asked.

"Because they know how to cook unlike you guys." Dad said.

"But I don't wanna take care of Ace and Max. They poop too much." Cami whined.

"Stop complaining kids." Uncle Alex said giving them stern looks.

I smirk at them making them glare at me. We all laughed at them and the maids came.

They served us and we thanked them then they left and we started eating while talking.

Dinner finished I got the kids ready for bed and they got a bath and now they're out.

I walked out of my room and went down to get something.

Cami was on the kitchen counter flirting with Luca making me roll my eyes.

"Don't act all lovey covey in front of me. That's just disgusting." I said. Cami laughed while Luca rolled his eyes.

"You're just sad you're single." Luca said smirking.

"I'd rather be single, it means I'm no one's." I said winking. I walked to the fridge and took out an energy drink.

"The others are playing some games, wanna join?" Aust asked coming in to the kitchen.

"Yea."

"Sure."

We replied with and follows him to one of the game rooms.

Cami practically lives her and dad treats her like his own daughter. I'm glad that my family accepted her.

 I'm glad that my family accepted her