18. You have kids?

Btw this is the car Angela took to the race, I just forgot to put the pic in.

We watched as Angela walked over to us after collecting her money from the fight

"That was a good race, cuz." Sergio said giving her a side hug.

Just as we were about to congratulate her sirens were heard and red and blue lights flashed down the streets.

Everyone started running towards there cars with screaming and shouting being heard. It was chaos to say the least.

I along with all our brothers and Cami got into our cars and started the engine.

We then started racing out of there with the cops chasing after us.

After a few minutes of taking sharp turns, racing between cars and changing ignition, we finally lost them.

I got an in coming call from the group we made earlier and picked up.

We talked for a while and decided to head home meeting on the way cause' we had to separate when cops were chasing us.

We finally got to the gates of the house with Luca in the front. The gates opened and we drove in then parked the cars in the garage.

We got of and walked to the front door thinking about ways to get us out of trouble.

As we opened the door we were greeted by our angry parents faces.

"Where we're you guys, it's past midnight." Auntie Lena said glaring at us.

We all shared a glance then turned to our parents.

"We can explain." Val began sheepishly scratching the back of his neck turning their attention to him.

"Really?" Dad said raising a brow with a blank face.

"Yeah. We, we were." I stuttered out scratching the back of my neck.

"The mission kinda went wrong." Lui said.

"Which led to us being chased by over fifty men." Serg said.

"We didn't have cars so we lent them from some friends." Angela said casually with a bored expression.