12.

"Don't forget me, A

"Don't forget me, A." Cami said giving me a quick hug.

"Forget you? Never, C. Cya guys." I said and got on my bike after hugging Cami.

"Cya" was the last thing I heard before I started the engine and drove out from the gates.

Five minutes later we got home and the guards let us In once seeing our faces.

We got off our bikes and walked to the front door were dad and our older brothers stood.

"You're late?" Elio says sternly.

We shrugged and walked past them to the kitchen.

"It's 3 am guys, where we're you?" Dad asked.

"Something came up." Ari replied. I threw the boys a drink and took a piece of cake from the fridge.

"Next time tell us, we got worried you guys can't just go and not inform us when you're coming back." Dad said.

I look at them and noticed they looked a bit stressed and worried but tried to hide it.

"Sure." I replied taking a bit of the cake.

"I'm out." Ross said. He looks so tired, almost died.

"You look dead bro." I said.

"Probably why I'm feeling like it too." He said sarcastically.

That's grumpy Ambrose to you. He's always so grumpy when he doesn't get enough sleep.

I roll my eyes at him as he walked away.

"Aren't you guys going to sleep?" I heard a voice behind me that belonged to Elias.

I turn around and noticed all our older cousins and brothers there.

"Yea, after I finish my cake." I replied. Ari just shrugged.

"Bambina you can't eat sweats at midnight." Dad said taking my cake. I gasped.

"Yes I can, and it's cake so give it back." I demanded narrowing my eyes at him.

"No you can't it's too late." He said with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"It's never too late for my sweethearts." I said quickly grabbing my cake from him and rushing out of the kitchen.

I heard laughter coming from the kitchen I frown and then roll my eyes.

I quickly walk up the stairs while eating the amazing tasted cake that Nonna made.

I need the ingredient for this cake, I'll ask her tomorrow.

I got to my room and close the door behind me.

I look to my bed and see the twins asleep cuddling each other. I smile.

I look to the night stand and see their empty milk bottles meaning aunt Lena has already fed them.