13. First day of school

It's now Monday morning and school is starting in an hour

Aunt Lena agreed to watch the twins while we're at school so I Don't have to worry about that.

Me and my twins have grown a bit attached to the family and we've gotten along so far. We had movie nights and family dinner.

The rest of the family moved back yesterday after staying here for the weekend.

I walk into my bathroom and did my morning routine. After that I went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me and chose to wear a white oversized t-shirt and jeans finishing it off with a Louis purse and white Jordan 4's.

 After that I went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me and chose to wear a white oversized t-shirt and jeans finishing it off with a Louis purse and white Jordan 4's

I changed and went back to the twins who were watching tv while I was getting ready.

I picked them up and left to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Angel." Dad said and the others said the same thing.

"Morning." I said putting the kids down.

"Where's Ross?" Dad asked.

"Probably still asleep." I replied.

"That kid, what should I do with him." Dad said sighing shaking his head.

"I'm up." Ambrose screamed running in tripping with his hoodie on his head and trying to put on a shoe while running.

I chuckle at my dumb and childish brother shaking my head.

"We'll that's a first, you usually won't wake up till I come." I said amused.

"We'll I had to get ready, or someone would have woke me up in a fucked up way." He said rolling his eyes then glaring at me at the end.

Smirk and wink at him continuing to eat my breakfast watching the kids interact with each other.

"Btw kids, you guys can't bring your guns or any weapon with you because it's one of the rules. And the guards will be stopping you at the entrance to tap you down. They won't let you in if you don't have your school ID cards and won't let you out till school ends. You will most likely not get your ID's scanned because you're with the boys and they know them."