9. Family dinner

The bombarded me with questions, asking who Adan is

Finally after what felt like the longest walk I've gone on, we got to the park.

I see Kio's car and turned to the boys.

"I'll be back don't follow me." I told them then turned around leaving them. Ross was holding Rory.

I felt their eyes on me while I was walking to Kio's car.

He noticed me and got out of the car opening the back door and getting Dee out.

Once he picked up Dee I was already besides them with a big smile on my face.

Dee looks at me and begins smiling than made crabby hands saying, "Mummy". Aww.

"Hi baby, how have you been." I said in a soft voice grabbing him.

I then kiss both his cheeks, forehead and nose making him laugh.

"Good." He said then grabs my face doing the same thing with me. I chuckled.

Kio stared behind me while Dee glared. They followed me didn't they.

"You have another kid?" I heard a shocked male's voice exclaim.

I turn around seeing all the boys behind me Ari and Ross looking bored but happy to see Dee, while the other boys looked shocked with their jaw dropped.

"Didn't I tell y'all I'll be back and not to follow me?" I ask but they ignored my question.

"So he's Adan."

"Yes, this is Adan Aurora's twin brother and my son."

"What are you doing her Akio?" Vincenzo asks confused.

Right Akio is the South-Korean heir and he's father has an alliance with our biological's, so the kids know each other.

"He's our friend." Ari replied giving him a bro hug, Ross doing the same after passing me Rory.

"We should get going before we come late to the family dinner." Luca says glaring at Kio.

I'm starting to think he has a problem with everyone. First me then Kio. The dude's got a problem.

After saying our goodbye's to Kio we left and got into our cars.

I already have another car seat ready, so I buckled them up and started driving to the house.