31.

A gunshot was heard followed with a scream

"Fuck." Juan yelled as he dropped his gun. He clutched onto his hand which was bleeding in a rapid speed.

Screams filled the room as his men started burning while my eyes glowed red. I inwardly smirked.

"Am I late?" A familiar voice asked walking up to us with a gun in her hand.

"Nope. Perfect timing actually." I said through all the yelling. His men were running around like headless chickens as they were on fire.

The only ones who weren't on fire were Nils the ex Swedish second and Juan who looked completely out of it.

"Sister?" He whispered with a shocked expression.

The sound of gunshots could be heard from the outside. Cami and Adonis as well as some of my other men came and untied us.

I nodded to them as I thank you and watched as my family ran over to her. My mother.

I turned to him or should I say the robot I made while I was still with him.

Suddenly it exploded and we all covered our faces. All my brothers, father and h the Bianchi's were confused.

"Donna, we didn't get the location. There was a block like they already knew we were trying to hack into their system and prepared someone else to fight from their side." Cami said.

Fucking hell. of course he already knew. I groaned.

"Πάρτε δύο γιατρούς για αυτούς." I ordered one of my men. He nodded before leaving to do as I said.

(Get two doctors for them.)

"You're cheating on Ezra with the Greek Don?" Val suddenly asked. We all stared at him like he had lost his head.

"Get his head checked up too." I said. My men nodded before leaving to do as I said. Val frowned with a pout.

They all left and ran over to help mom who was still on the ground. Dad picked her up in his arms.

Isabel, Juan twin sister got her men to grab him and told them to take him to their warehouse.

"Sister, what are you doing? I'm your brother. You can't do this." He said.

Isabel just ignored him and as he kept helping. She walked over to me.

"PLEASE. I'M SORRY." Juan kept yelling but no one gave him any acknowledgement.

"Been long, Izzy." I said. She raised a brow giving me a 'you serious right now' look.

"Stop being so awkward and give me my hug bitch." She said before pulling me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back, relaxing into her embrace.

"Don't worry yeah. She'll be fine." She reassured me. I stayed silent. We pulled away after a few seconds.

"Let's go Iz." Her brother, the Romanian Mafia leader, called out for her.