20.

"YOU HAVE CHILDREN?" His aunt and mother exclaimed in unison with shock, excitement and confusion all over their faces

"WHAT?" All of my family members shouted at once. What a great way for him to find out with my whole family here.

Ezra just stood there with a blank expression but I know he was feeling different emotions at once, he jus wasn't showing it.

I opened my mouth to say something. But nothing came out. I looked like a fish opening and closing my mouth without anyone forming.

"You didn't tell me you have a kid?" His mother said giving him an angry look.

"That's cause he didn't know." I said. Everyone's head snapped to me.

"I'm bored." Dee said sighing.

"Can I get ice cream?" Dee asked with excitement.

"ICE CREAM." Rory screamed.

I looked to Ari and Ross and they understood what I meant. They started walking toward Rory and Dee and picked one up each.

"Come let's go your ice creams, yea?" Ross said.

"Yay, uncle Ross." Rory said laughing.

"Uncle Lio, why do you look like mummy?" Dee's faint voice said before they completely disappeared out of sight.

Everyone was looking at me expecting me to explain. I let out a deep sigh.

"Let's go home, I'll explain there." I said and turned around. The girls quickly ran up to me and we started walking to the cars.

"How are you going to get out of this." Bell asked.

"We have done a lot of crazy things, but this is different." Cami said and the girls agreed.

"Yeah."

"You're right."

"I'll figure something out, we have a twenty minute ride." I said and walked to my car while they stopped and watched me get in my car.

They then left to get on theirs and we started the engine then drove off. As I was driving I noticed the others getting into their cars.

I waited for the guards to open the door and drove in to the driveway the parked my car in the garage.

I got out and walked in the house while the others parked their cars. I got to the kitchen and started searching.

I heard footsteps behind me walking in but I ignored them.

"What are you looking for?" Ales asked. I ignored him.

I kept searching till I found what I was looking for. There. I grabbed the little listening device that was implanted under one of the kitchen cabinets.