24. Salvatote triplets

My eyes fluttered open and I had to close my eyes because of the light

My eyes fluttered open and I had to close my eyes because of the light. The black curtains in my room that I set up were wide open.

I groaned as I adjusted to the sunlight and then slowly sat up. I was about to rub my eyes with my right hand but was stopped when I felt it was heavy as I lifted it out.

I furrowed my brows and with my squinted eyes I looked to my right hand only to see a cast there. Huh?

That's when all the memories came rushing in all hitting me at once. I jumped out of bed and went to the floor length mirror in my room.

I looked at myself and saw that I had a white cast in my hand and my head was bandaged. My arms and face had small cuts across them with a few bruises, but they were faint because I heal much faster than a normal human being.

My left shoulder was bandaged as well as my right thigh. I looked and it was bullet wounds, I didn't even know I was shot. I look horrible to say the least.

I sighed. Nothing hurts at least. That's when I remembered Cami. My eyes widened and I started walking out of my room rushing to Cami's room that was just two doors away from mine.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in. I look to her bed and saw her peacefully sleeping. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding and walked in slowly closing the door behind me.

I walked over to her bed and sat down beside her sleeping body grabbing her hands. She didn't look any better than I did.

Her hand was bandaged and stomach which had a bullet wound in the abdomen and like me, she had small cuts and bruises too.

I just sat there watching as her chest rose and fell slowly with each breath. One hand holding her hand the other holding my rose necklace as I remembered her.

Cami's hand moved a bit making me look down at her and watch as her eyes slowly opened and shut back.

She then groaned and rubbed her eyes with her other hand. Then she turned to me with sleepy eyes.

"Morning sleepy head." I said making her groan louder. I chuckled at her and she glared at me. I stared at her amused with a smirk.

"My head hurts." She said clutching her head trying to sit up, but then fell back down hissing a bit in pain suddenly holding her ribs.

"Let me see." I said and she let go of her ribs. I lift her shirt up and saw that her ribs badly bruised. I touched her stomach and pushed a bit at the ribs.

"OW." Cami said slapping my hand away. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I was just trynna see if it was broken." I said.

"Well." She said staring at me expectingly. Med is one of the things I studied and graduated in university so I'm basically a doctor.

Also I studied the law, business, criminal justice and psychology. I had a lot of free time even though I own a lot of businesses and run the most powerful mafia.