22. Flashback

2-year-old Angela

2-year-old Angela

I start waking up having a feeling that someone is watching me.

I open my eyes and see a strange man staring right at me. I think his one of the guards, but he looks creepy and the smirk he has sends a shiver down my spine.

I look to my right and see Ari also staring at the strange man confused like me, but Ross was asleep like always.

Before I could speak or call mama or papa, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and the man gives me a creepy grin before everything went dark.

I felt cold and my head hurts.

I open my eyes rubbing them looking around I see that I'm in a dark room with four walls and a small light.

I start to get a little scared but then I see my twins beside me, and Ari was waking up.

I look around again feeling eyes on me and see a tall bulky scary looking man that is huge like papa come out of the dark.

He wore a mask that covered his face but I could see a scar near his eye and ran to the side. He was just staring at me and I felt an uneasy feeling about him.

Ari looks at me confused then looks around and sees the man and he looked scared to seeing a man we don't know.

Dad said not to talk or go to strangers.

"I want mama and papa." I say turning to Ari with tears in my eyes.

When I said that the scary man looks angry which makes me more scared and squint to Ari.

Ari grabs my hand and tries to hide me behind the man which the man sends a glare to Ari, and he shivers but still doesn't move.

The man walks to us and crouches down in front of us with a dark look in his eyes that tells me me nothing good.

"I am your father, petit diable. From now on you are 0000001. You will obey me and do as I say." I growled at me making me shake.

(Little devil)

Then he grabs my hand and trash me away from Ari while I and Ari were begging him to let me go.

"No, let go off her." Ari screams his screams waking Ross up.

The man tightens his hold on my arm hurting me more which make me cry.

Ross was now screaming and crying too after understanding the situation.

"Too bad this isn't the last time you'll see each other." The man grunts annoyed then picks me up and starts walking out of the room.

Ari and Ross try to get to me, but the man two big men came and stopped them sticking them with needles to the neck ignoring our screams and cry to stop. And then... everything went black again.