33.

"Ugh

"Ugh. I hate kids." I groaned glaring at the kids running around and playing while screaming and creating trouble in the hospital.

"I thought you loved kids?" Elias said furrowing his brows confused.

Ari and Ross laughed. "Angela loving kids?" Ross laughed out.

"Angela hates kids with her life since forever. She only loves Aurora and Adan." Ari said.

"Of course I would love them. I had them nine months in my stomach and they're my babies." I said rolling my eyes.

They all chuckled at me. We all stood up as soon as the doctor came out with a clip board.

"How is she?" Dad asked without wasting a second.

"We ran a couple tests to make sure she's doing fine but she's stable right now Mr. Russo. You can go visit her." He said. Dad nodded and the doctor left.

Dad quickly went in first before my brothers followed all except me and my twins went in. Well let them have their moment first.

Don't want to overwhelm her after just waking up from a two day coma.

A few minutes later Sandro came and told us to come in. We hesitated before following him. I slowly walked in and saw that she sat on the hospital bed smiling brightly. I missed her smiles.

She was talking to an energetic Val who was rambling on about something. No one noticed us walking in until dad saw us.

He cleared his throat catching everyone's attention. Sara seemed to notice us and realization etched across her face.

"Darling, these are the triplets." Dad said with a smile and soft eyes.

She stared at us with wide teary eyes and opened her mouth only for a sob to come out. She broke down crying and everyone stared at her with a worried and concerned face.

"My babies." She cried tears falling down her cheeks. The three of us stood there unsure of what to do.

"What are you standing there for. Come here babies." She said ushering us forward with her hands. We comply and walked over to her.

As soon as we were beside her bed she pulled us into a long hug. I instantly melted into her hug smelling her familiar scent.

"I'm so sorry." She kept mumbling. I hugged her tighter.

After our moment she pulled away and smothered our faces with kisses.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it earlier." She said looking me in the eyes.

"It's okay." I said and gave her a smile.

She gasped. "Did you just smile? When did you start smiling?" She asked. I chuckle a little while she stared at me while faking shock. But you could see she was kidding.