35. Our promise

It's been three weeks since the mafia ball

It's been three weeks since the mafia ball. The whole time we've been planning on an attack on the French mafia.

We got all our men together and ready for today. Someone's going to die today. It's either him or he'll die with me.

I was lost in my thoughts as water fall down to my head and down my body till it went through the drain. I let the shower head ran as I continued thinking about what was going down today.

"She survived and got her powers. We can experiment on the others too."

"Do it and give them all different powers." Royal ordered one of the doctors.

"Yes sir." The doctor said bowing to Royal.

I felt myself being picked up and then the person started walking. They thought I was unconscious but I wasn't fully awake.

A few hours later when everyone got the 'power' they were talking about, I was suddenly taken to some room that was made of steel. I looked around.

There were a couple men and women there crying and begging and there were some targets for training and punching bag.

They were tied to chairs as different torture materials sat on a plate on a chair beside them.

I've never been here before.

"Petit diable, I want you to burn them." Royal told me. I walked over to the lighter on the plate.

"No." He shouted stopping me. I turned to him with my emotionless face but inside I was confused.

"I want you to use your powers. Focus." He shouted. That just made me more confused.

"Look at your target. Take all your anger they hurt someone you care about. They hurt your brother." He said walking to me kneeing to my height while making me stare at one of the men.

That made me angry as I glared at them all. THEY DID WHAT? But I had to hold back my anger with everything I had or I'd get punished.

"Think that the person in front of you is burning." He said. I glared deadly at the man with anger as I imagined him burning in hell fire.

I focused and everything went blurry as an image of the man burning came into mind.

Suddenly the man started screaming in agony. I came back out of my trance only to see the guy burning. What? I thought. I-I didn't- what?!!!!

I shook my head a trying to get rid of the flashback of the first time I got my powers.

He made what people thought was impossible possible. No one believed that he could do it, but he did the unimaginable. He created us. He created powers after experimenting on us for years. Injecting us with a bunch of needles, torturing us and training us.