27. Black Rose

It's been two days since I went on a date and things have been great after that

Now it's Monday and school just started from the one week off because dad didn't want us to go, he wanted us to school to heal for a week.

We all sat at h to e dining room with my family and friends. Ez sat beside me while we all chatted together laughing and eating breakfast.

 Ez sat beside me while we all chatted together laughing and eating breakfast

We finished eating and left after saying our goodbyes.

I got into Ez's car since I'm riding with him. For the last week I've noticed how Val has been acting around Lena. It's honestly cute how he was clumsy and wanted to always do something with her.

I've also noticed how she blushed when he complimented her and hold her hand when we went to the woods at the back of the house yesterday.

They're gonna be a cute couple. If you didn't already know Bella and Akio have been dating for four years now. Cami and Luca have started dating without telling anyone just revealed it on Saturday, even though we already knew.

I don't my idiot of twin have ever liked a girl. All they do is play with girls heart and tell me 'I wouldn't know cause I'm a girl'. What's that supposed to mean?

I put on my seat belt and got comfortable as he started the car.

We started talking together. He wanted to know more about me in the underground yesterday. And h thought why not?

"I'm Chaos." I blurted out all of a sudden.

"What." He exclaimed his eyes widening but he still kept them on the road.

"I'm the assassin Chaos." I simply said.

"I heard you, but how's that possible? I expected Chaos to be at least twenty something." He asked confused staring at me.

True, everyone thinks Chaos is twenty or something years old because I was only four when I became an assassin.

"That means... you were three when you became and assassin." He stated still in a shocked state.