7. Early morning

"Ahh Marcy help, the tickle monster is here

"Ahh Marcy help, the tickle monster is here." I screamed giggling running towards Marcy.

I quickly hid behind Marcy and then the tickle monster came.

"Now where is the thief?" Ly said playfully. I hold my mouth trying to keep quiet, but the giggles escaped my mouth.

"You know you can't hide forever little thief. There you are thief." He said after spotting me trying to sneak to papa.

I began screaming trying to run from Ly, but he was fast and caught me. He began tickling me in the grass and I was laughing so much my tummy hurt.

"Please help me, Marcy." I got out through my laughs, but Marcy just stared at us amused and the rest of the family were laughing at us not helping me.

"Sorry I can't Ela, you shouldn't have stepped his chocolate." Marcy says with a barely visible smile.

"Comment va mon petit diable?" He said walking towards me with taunting steps with an evil smile.

(How's my little devil doing?)

"You shouldn't have tried to run away and just did as I told you. Now you won't see your brothers till next year." He said with his boys laced with fake sadness.

I was shaking so much trying to hold my tears back because he hates emotions especially crying.

I was on the flour on a pool of blood that was mine. I tried to run away after he told me to kill some kindergarten kids when we broke into a school.

I didn't want to kill them because they were innocent, so I shot him in his leg and tried to run away but Tim caught me and dragged me back after he slapped me.

He then decided he would kill them himself and I had to watch him do it while I was begging him to stop. But he didn't. After we got back, I received one of the worst punishments so far.

"No please don't." I whispered so quiet. I haven't seen my brothers since last year and I only get to see them once a year.

But he just laugh in my face and started punching me.

Even if he said I'm his daughter which isn't true, it doesn't stop him from hurting me and treating me just like the others. Or worse you could say.

"You little slut should have done as I told you. You're useless. Just a worthless slut who can't do a single thing right."

His words echo through my head while I was still begging him to stop. But he doesn't.

Whore

Worthless

Useless

Slut