26.

Warning, I don't know anything on how a date works because I've never been to one, being only fifteen and Muslim. So I'm just warning you that this will be a very awkward and a bit cringe date. So sorry it wasn't what y'all were looking for but, it is what it is.

Also there's no gay or lesbian in my books cause I'm a Muslim, so all my characters are straight. Those who were looking for a book that wanted gay, bi or lesbian characters, this isn't the book for that.

 Those who were looking for a book that wanted gay, bi or lesbian characters, this isn't the book for that

It was finally Friday night after a week long of pranks being played back and forth.

Ross and Ari tried to prank me and Cami but their plan went wrong. I already knew what they were planning.

They tried to pour paint on us as we were walking near the stairs but failed as I dragged Cami away from the stairs since she was nearest. Then they tried to push us in the pool, and failed again.

Then there was Kian and Noah who pranked Lena and Bell. They wore wash as they snuck behind them in the middle of the night, at the room they have here in the Russo estate. They also threw their favourite clothes from the window and Ace shred them to pieces.

But the girls get them back by spray painting their favourite car and filled their rooms with balloons filled with colourful paint. It was really entertaining as well because they tried to prank us a few times.

Three days has passed since I and dad had father and daughter bonding. Now I'm in my closet with the girlfriends and my aunts and grandmas getting ready for my date.

"Try this one." Bell said handing me an outfit. I grabbed it and went to my bathroom to change. I don't want them to see my scars.

Even though most of my scars are covered by my tattoos and most of them have healed, it's still visible. And I don't want Bell or Lena to see them. I also have carved names on my back that are still visible.

The girls decided to help me get ready for my date with Ez. And I think it was a huge mistake to let them because I've been trying on different fits for over two hours now.

I quickly changed to the black dress. I think it looks good on me and fits me perfectly showing my figure and all my curves.

I got out of my bathroom and walked to my room were the girls stood. As soon as I walked in they squealed and screamed.

"That dress is made for you." Lena said jumping around like a little girl.

"That is the dress." Auntie Vina said with the biggest smile once seen.

"You look hot, girl." Cami said with a grin. They all started complimenting me and I thanked them.

 They all started complimenting me and I thanked them