t h r e e

Lorenzo Romano

We were heading to the airport. I decided to go with Dad, Mom and Valentina. Since I couldn't bare to keep listening to that horrifying, screeching and eardrum bursting sound of Eli singing along to Taylor swift. Who knew a person apart of the mafia and who looked like he could kill you in a snap and also had slight anger issues would be singing along to Taylor swift like there is no tomorrow.

I mean his face basically screams 'if you mess with me or anyone I love I'll kill you faster than Thanos did' but Eli is friendly, charming, loyal, patient, warm and helpful. Well unless you mess with him.

I was busy on my phone reading the news when I see something bouncing up and down. I glance over to my left to see Tina's leg going up and down. "What's wrong sorellina?" I ask her in a warm and calming tone trying not to make her more nervous or scared or whatever she's feeling. Once she realizes I noticed her shenanigan she stopped immediatly. "no, it's nothing." she says as she looks out the window.

I knew something happend to her. She just doesn't want to tell us. Maybe she's not ready?

I ignore the thoughts in my head as we reached the airport. I got out of the car as we waited for the others to get out. "HEY. YEAH YOU" Eli pointed at me while yelling. at the corner of my eye i see Tina flinch. Why did she flinch?

I was zoned out when Eli smacked the back of my head "gosh dammit Eli what did you do that for?" I say as i rub the back of my head. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DITCHING ME FOR MY SINGIGN WHICH BY THE WAY IS AMAZING." he says in a sassy tone. "come on kids" Dad said.

Valentina was talking to Elena and Bianca behind us. we headed through the back door of the crowded airport. We had our own private jet. I mean what do you expect? were the mafia? we kill people for a living of course were rich. "wow..." I hear Tina say as I see her eyes sparkle at the amazing view. I chuckle a bit as she admires the plane.

I'm so glad to have her back.

»--•--«

Valentina Romano

I gasp at the beauty of the plane, they had their own plane? damn these people are rich. I mumble a wow. I think Lorenzo heard me because he chuckled. we get inside the plane and I sit in front of the twins. "Sorellina what are your hobbies? to be honest we don't really know much about you" Alessandro asks, Alex also looking curious "o-oh well I like to ice skate" that wasn't a lie. I love to skate. Most of the time Marco was gone. So I would sneak out and ice skate in my free time. I bought my own skates from a job i saved up from. Unfortunately Marco found out. Let's just say he reacted poorly.

Alex widened his eyes. "Really? can you do jumps?" he asks shocked. "well yea but I'm not that good and I- shit." I cursed mumbling at the same time. I just realized I left my skates at home. "what's wrong?" Alex says worriedly. "I left my skates... those were so god damn expensive. It took me 3 and a half months to even afford it." I say as I tangle my hands in my hair. I paid for my own lessons from the money I stole from Marco. They both pull away my hands from my hair. "it's okay tesoro. we'll buy another one." they said with a warm smile on their face.

I didn't like people who would pity gift me but at this point I was desperate. It sounds dumb but ice skating was when I actually felt free. Spinning and skating around like I didn't have a care in the world. It was like all the abuse and torture that happened to me was just... gone. I send them a warm smile. "Thank you." I then heard something coming from the plane "hello this is your Captain speaking. We will be taking off in a few minutes." he says as it goes back silent. I see everyone buckling up.

I look down at my seat. I see a seatbelt but I didn't know how to buckle it. "have you ever been on a plane?" Alessandro asks as he leans a bit forward. I shake my head. He unbuckles his and proceeds to teach me how too buckle it. It was quite easy. Tying my skates are even more complicated.

I then feel the plane move. I jolted up because I wasn't used to this feeling before. I realized it was just the plane taking off. After a few minutes the plane took off. I felt so sleepy. But I couldn't sleep. what if the wouldn't allow me too? my eyes felt like 500 boulders were on my eyelid. every time I blinked it felt so nice. "sorellina it's okay to fall asleep." he says. I finally close my eyes before saying "Grazie" before going to sleep.

A/N

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP I HAVE SCHOOL... GOOD NIGHT BBGS I WILL BE POSTING AGAIN TMMRW