s i x t e e n

V A L E N T I N A:

"GO SANDRO!" I scream as the hockey team tried to steal the puck from the other school. Sandro and few of my cousins were apart of the hockey team so we all came to support them.

I recently joined the figure skater programme and it's amazing so far. I made a lot of friends and we have a program in October!

I watch anticipated and waiting for Sandro to steal the puck. But not before the team captain from the other school makes him trip. I stand up worried for him.

My cousins blocking him from my view I rush down to the rink windows. Eli, Alex, Lorenzo, Rocco, Bianca and Elena behind.

"SANDRO" Rocco yells. He was being carried out on a gurney, his foot elevated. He looks like he's in so much pain...

I rush over to him. "Hey val..." he says groaning. "Did you really not see his foot? Seriously Sandro watch where your going" I say mad at him for not looking after himself.

"Eh" he says. Ignoring me. I roll my eyes as the rink clinic doors close.

I knew we weren't allowed to see him. We waited there for a few minutes before a nurse said we could see him, he only sprained his ankle. But it was a bad sprain.

"Oh my gosh Sandro this is the third time Steven has done this! We have to report it. Coach even agreed to report him. He has to face the consequences!" Bianca yells at him also angry about the fact that he hasn't reported it.

We all agree before he gets up. "I'm... lazy." He says. Ugh this dude. "Whatever. I'm still reporting this" Alex says, caring for his twin. Awwwe so sweet.

Mom and Dad run in. "Sandro? Are you okay?" Dad asks panting. Mom looking at him and shaking her head. "You okay Sandro? And also hon... you need to run more." She says to dad.

Dad looks at her with a death glare before she rases her hands up. "I'm okay mom. Only a sprained ankle." He assures her, leaning back.  "Well we already reported it knowing you would say you were lazy so Steven will be taken care of" Dad says approaching Sandro and embracing him in a side hug.

"Oh and Valentina, sweety. I forgot to tell you that the mafia ball is tommorow. You know to introduce you back in to the underground world, yada, yada, yada. The theme is elegant." Mom says. I widen my eyes.

"T-tommorow? We haven't started shopping! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! what the hell do I do!!! First I don't really have any dresses and not really comfortable wit-" I was cut off by my dad placing both of his hands on my shoulders and calming my tense shoulders. Which were high up like the twin towers.

"We will go shopping this evening. Besides you can wear Elena, Bianca or your mother's." He says trying to calm me down.

"Yea... yea okay." I say calming down. Finally. I look at Sandro and he's fats asleep. Might as well call him Eli the second.

-------Time skip

I'm headed to the gym because I have been gaining a lot of weight. And I wanted to look perfect for the ball.

I changed into a sports bra and some spandex. I didn't want to use the gym at home because I wanted to go to the mall at the same time, walk around and possibly look for some dresses for the ball tommorow.