f o u r t e e n

V A L E N T I N A:

We are currently at the bowling alley and I am having an amazing time, I have gotten 5 strikes so far and I am absolutely wrecking everyone.

"MY TURN" Ares yells grabbing a random bowling ball and inspecting it. " hmmmm no." He says as he places it down inspecting another one. " Oh come on Ares! We don't have all day" Elena scolds him.

Elena being Elena, he takes a random green bowling ball. He backs up and runs up to the alley before slipping on the slippery part of the alley. We all burst out laughing but he is still watching the ball to see if he got a strike.

Spoiler alert! He didn't even get a single pin. "Guys food is here!" Russel shouts. It was kind of late so the bowling alley was pretty empty. I sit down on the corner of the booth.

We all started chatting about random things. I take a small bite of the pizza. And oh my gosh it is heavenly. I lean back from where I'm sitting my eyes closed.

I open my eyes again momentarily to take another bite before I was stopped by Alessandro "Val you know the rink is open? Wanna go?" Alessandro asks raising his eyebrows up and down like some creep.

I would love to go to the rink but I do not want to leave this pizza here. " I would've said yes but I don't want to leave this pizza behind" I mutter still devouring the slice of pizza.

"We can order take out" Alex informs me smiling. "Yea I mean we can, I do want to go to th- ALEX YOU SMILE?" Rian asks. I chuckle from the shock when they realize that Alex can smile. "Yea you smile? Last time I saw you smile was when you beat up tha-" Daniel says before a hand slams on his mouth by Alex and he shakes his head.

"We should go to the rink, I did leave my ice skates there in my locker" I say getting up and dusting all the crumbs on my blazer. "Wait but we're all wearing our uniform? We can't go Ice skating in blazers and without long pants, not to mention no gloves!" I say disappointed. I really wanted to go.

" that's true.. how about we go home first? Grab our stuff. We can invite the others, and the guys can borrow my stuff if they want" Eli says stuffing the pizza down his throat.

"What?" Eli says pizza crumbs and tomato sauce all over his mouth.

I take a tissue from the tissue box "for someone who looks like he could kill anyone in a snap like Thanos, please for my sake wipe your mouth" I say handing the tissue to him, he gladly takes it with a smile on his face. "Thank you for thinking I am muscular" he says sarcastically as if he knows he already is.

"Well let's go!" Russel says getting up, "we haven't paid..." Alex says as he takes out his wallet. "Tell them you are Alex Romano" Elena says "okay this is weird to say but just flex your very big muscles" Rian says. I mean he does have huge muscles too I'd love to see his pec po-

"That's not enough to intimidate someone" Alex says as he looks at the bill "I forgot to bring my credit card. Flexing it is.." he says as he sighs out of defeat.

He takes off his blazer, loosens his tie, unbuttons his top button, and rolls up his cuff links.

He puts the wallet in his pocket and held his blazer like a butler. He walks over to cashier with the rest of the guys as me and Elena watch them from the booth.