s i x

A/N: making chapters always cheers me up. I will try to post another time tommorow. Because I just came back home from the rink and I think i sprained my ankle cause i had a nasty fall and it hurts if i put pressure on it. But ill try to make this chapter long! (don't mind my grammar im writing in a rush and my pingertips hurt after playing the ukelele)

----------

TW: mention of self harm/ abuse/ eating disorder/ addiction

I am currently in my room just staring into the abyss. The doctors did a horrible job. Nothing changed. My body is still aching. i look at my arms. That is covered by my long sleeves. I roll it up and see all my self inflicted marks and bruises from Marco. I wanted to stop all the pain.

And it did. But at that moment i felt numb. No feeling whatsoever. Just blank. I felt nothing. No pain. Nothing. These were during the days where Marco would just leave me in the basement and do nothing to me. I would just sit in the middle of the room waiting to feel something.

All these self harm marks including the fresh ones that happend earlier this week. I really want to stop. And I did for a few months. I was addicted to smoking. I found a cigarete. I tried it. And it was amazing. I felt so relieved. But after a few months I stopped. I don't know why. I just did.

I'm back to becoming numb. I don't feel anything. Other than confusion. Why would they kidnap me in the first place? was i targeted or was it just random? I mean it couldn't be random right? if it was.... i don't know.

I don't know anything anymore

I don't feel anything anymore

I don't.....

I don't.....

I just don't know....

I decided to go to Eli's room. I somehow feel really connected to him. I remember that Rocco told me Eli's room was just beside mine. so I decided to go to the next room. I knocked gently.

After a few knocks, he opened the door. In the background he was watching something called Brooklyn 9-9. cool.

"Hey Tina! watcha doin right now" he asks in a joyful tone. This guy is always happy somehow. "I'm breathing Eli. Can I stay here? I feel kinda lonely in my room. It's huge but when it's only m- WOAH ELI PUT ME DOWN JEEZ" I was cut off by Eli picking me up over his shoulder. I was laughing hysterically. I didn't have a clear view of his room but his walls were painted with murals. It was beautiful.

I loved drawing and painting with a passion. I always drew in class. And painted whenever i could. Mostly in school. Eli dropped me down on his bed. Which smelt like mens cologne. He jumped in to the bed as we snuggled up under the overs.

We were a few episodes into the show. And oh my god Jake Peralta or Andy Samberg has my heart. I felt a bit sleepy. I glance at Elio and he looks sleepy too. So we just ended up cuddling drifting into the darkness.

The next morning:

Stefano Romano pov:

I was eating breakfast, but Elio and Valentina weren't there. By now Elio would've been gobbling food down his throat. "Elena, can you please check Elio and Valentina's room? they arent here yet." I ask my daughter. "yea sure dad" she says as she drops her fork and proceeds to stand up "can I come too?" Bianca my eldest daughter asks "of course honey" i say to her.

Elena Romano POV:

Me and Bianca are going up to check on Val and Eli because they weren't down for breakfast. We checked Valentina's room. She wasn't there. Her bed was unmade. We quickly rush to Eli's room to see if they were there. We barged the door open to see both of them cuddling each other as if one of them would vanish. Valentina's face was snuggled into Eli's chest as his head was snuggling on top of her head.