t w e n t y - f i v e

V A L E N T I N A:

"And what exactly makes you think that?" Lorenzo asks as everyone was staring at me in pure shock. "Today, I took a nap after school, and while sleeping, I had a dream. I called Biancas phone number, and she picked up. She answered and was calling for help before it got shut off, and I woke up." I say. They look at me like I'm a pterodactyl that came alive.

"You think Bianca is alive just because of a dream?" Alex confronts me. "Well, after that dream, I have been feeling uneasy. And I just had been getting a weird vibe. It's hard to explain." I tell them. They started nodding uncovincingly.

"But we don't have enough evidence she really is alive. If you did, I would've been sobbing right now." My mother replies, while my father stays silent oddly enough. I do agree. I can't just go and say that my dead sister is actually alive, but it's based on a dream.

"You're right, uhm. anyways can I go to the rink tomorrow?" I start pleading on my knees to let me go. "Fine." Rocco rolls his eyes in defeat. I give him a huge smile. "Thank you, SOO MUCH." I thank him before I shoo them out of my room.

But the feeling is still stuck in my stomach. I still feel that Bianca is still here. And she's not dead. But I can't go investigating myself. I would probably get lost, kidnapped, and die.

Did I just jinx myself?

If she really is alive, I can't go alone. But I'm not going now. I need people on my side.

I'll go in a week. And I need to recruit a few people.

Besides that, I'm just going to focus on school and skating. I mean it's just a thought... right?

The next day

I wake up early for school. Gosh I'm still not used to this after not coming for what? 5 months?

It's Thursday. And I have the worst ever subjects. I mean yes, these classes are easy but. I am not.... fond, of the teachers teaching these classes.

I get up out of bed. And I walk to my closet to grab my clothes. Today was spirit day so I grab my school colours. The colour was red and white. I grab a nice plain white dress with a ribbon on the top of the dress, with a red leather jacket. I'm just feeling a bit coquette today.

I grab my usual Mary Jane's and grabbed some ankle high socks.

I take it with me to the bathroom and place it down on the clothing rack as I turn on the shower. The shower quickly turned warm. I take off my pajamas and set foot into the shower. The warm water touching my toes as it sent a wave of relief and relaxation across my mind and body.

To me, warm water is always so calming and nice and warm. Get it? I know, I'm absolutely hilarious.

I take a quick shower or else I would be late to school and I would probably be whooped by Sandro.

I change in to my spirit clothes and spray some perfume on and deodarant because I ain't tryna be stinky or something.

I get out of the shower and put my shoes on, looking at myself in the mirror and fixing my hair before I grab my bag, my phone and airpods.

I go down the stairs, to smell....pancakes!! Oh my gosh I was craving pancakes for the past few days too. Holy skibidi toilet gyattzers.