t w e n t y - t w o

V A L E N T I N A:

I am currently in the bathroom getting ready for school. Its been a week since I met that oddly familiar guy at the rink.

I tried searching him up but nothing came up. Although I am going to the rink after school. I decided I wanted to skate with a new coach and try pairs. I mean why not?

"LET'S GO VAL!" Rocco yells from downstairs, usually Alessandro or Alex would drive but they recently scratched a brand new car and now dad doesn't trust them to drive.

I head downstairs in a hurry having a piece of burnt toast in my mouth.

"I'm telling you scratching the car was a one time thing! I swearrr it won't happen again!" Alessandro begs Rocco. "And you also sweared that you wouldn't dump that blonde girl. " DAMNNN ROCCO.

"Let's go" Alex says. I get in to the car  and take out a pouch of my makeup that consists of foundation, concealer, blush, and lipstick. And a few brushes.

I look around for my primer and found a post it in there. "VALL i bought you blush!! I thought this would perfectlyyy fit u -Bianca" i remember she gave this flower knows blush for me... I never got rid of the post it..

Tears swell up but i just blink them out. I hide the post it in my pocket as I still look around for my primer.

Once I start applying my foundation i feel a tap on my shoulder. Im sitting shotgun because Alex owes me after I didn't snitch on him about him bringing a girl home.

"Val are you sure you want to go back to school?" Eli asks. I know he is also heartbroken because he was also pretty close to Bianca. "I'm sureee" I convince Eli as he slides back into his seat.

I finish using my lip tint and put everything back in to my makeup pouch. And yes I like Korean and Chinese makeup better than american brands.

"Alex where is my math notebook?" Eli asks him after searching through his backpack. "Why would you think I would have it?" Alex rolls his eyes. "Because you allways copy MY math homework." Eli says. "ok fine..." Alex says giving back Eli's notebook.

"You know sometimes I feel like my life is just like a book" Alessandro rants. I turn my head as if he just said the most flabbergasting thing he ever said. "Not today Valentina... not today." I turn my head back and blast music through my headphones.

We reach school a few minutes later and I enter my homeroom before being bear tackled by Azalea and Michelle.

"OH. MY. GOSH. MY POOKIE BEAR IS BACKKK" Azalea screams before making ne stumble from how fast she came to run up to me. "VALALALALALAL" Michelle runs up before joining the group hug. Theres so much tea and stuff we HAVE to tell you." Azalea squeals "oh well... spill" I demanded before they started ranting to me about everyone and everything.

"Okay so basically you know Damien and ally? Well, they broke up. Um the 10th grade play was absolutely BEAUTIFULLL it was about Freddie mercury and for a sec I thought Freddie was actually there." Azalea spills. "And there's a new guy coming!!!" Michelle squeals. A new guy? Hmm... sounds interesting.

"A new guy?" I ask "yea! They said he was the kid of Marela Petra Rodriguez.

Marela Petra Rodriguez. A spanish mafia queen. She murdered her husband after he murdered her sister. She reigns the spanish mafia like a king. She has been running for 12 years. She is rutheless, cold, and hands no mercy.