e l e v e n

Valentina Romano:
we came back home from the rink a few hours ago, I ate some chicken nuggets and fries from McDonald's and I am HOOKED. I am pretty tired though. My cousins are staying the for a week. They even have their own rooms on the third floor.

Me, Alex and Sandro were bored so we played uno. "Uno!" I say with a grin on my face knowing I will win "Oh come on! It's not fair.. you always win in every. Single. Round" Alex says and Sandro groans. We are currently in the game room and my cousins are currently playing pool which to me and the twins look boring to us. We hear someone open the door and I see my cousin Antonio.

"Hey Antonio! Where were you?" I ask. I haven't seen him the whole day. "I was in the music room" he says as he walks over to us. I look at him in complete disbelief.

"We have a what now?" I ask " music room wanna join?" He asks "Tesoro it's your turn" Alex says sighing in defeat. "uno game!" I say winning the game. "now I'm going to the 'music room' that I never knew about." I say getting up from my seat dusting off imaginary dust off my hoodie.

"Can we come?" They both ask "okay!' I say following Antonio.

-----
We head to the music room and it's full on musical instruments and mics everywhere. Even a grand piano!

I run up to the piano and start playing 'je te lesserai de mots' by Patrick Watson.
I wonder who played piano too.. it was a bit out of tune.

"Can I tune it?" I ask "yea sure" they all said. I remember me as a piano teacher. At first I didn't know how to play the piano but that was the only job I could get. I ended up being the student but still ended up becoming a teacher for lower level students.

I turn the piano and start playing seasons by wave to earth pressing the pedal at the same time. I close my eyes to hear the mesmerizing sound of keys making melodious music.

I finish the song and see everyone look at me just like how they did in the ice rink when I finished my program. "You... Are... definitely....a....genius.." Alex says. I chuckle "don't have to tell me twice" I say as I get up from the piano looking around.

I see an electric guitar and decide to play it. I play the bohemian raspohdy guitar solo. (Just so yk I am writing this based on my experience bcs I can play the electric guitar and piano bcs idk like anything about other instruments)

I hear the piano start playing the start of bohemian raspodhy and I look up to see Antonio playing it, Alex getting the vibe he runs over the the drums waiting for his cue. Alessandro recording us. 

I play along and start my part waiting for the solo.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooh (any way the wind blows)
I don't wanna die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me
(Galileo) Galileo, (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico
But I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?