t w e l v e

A/N before I start this chapter... I want to thank everyone who has voted my book and commented💗💗 you guys helped me so much in gaining confidence for sharing this book which I worked rlly hard on! I want to thank you for over 600 views!!! I only started this book in July and my goal was only 400 by September but we are at 600!! I love you all so much💗💗

Anyways let's get started!

Elio Romano:

I felt my heart shatter hearing my sister tells me her trauma, the trauma she kept in for so long. I almost just want to hug her and tell her it's okay, but knowing val I know she's going to breakdown once she finally snaps.

Dark eye bags beneath her eyes, her delicate figure shaking, her hair all messed up and her cheeks stained with tears as she wipes her tears away forcing herself to stop crying.

She shouldn't have ever, experienced any of that. If I had a genie with one wish that would be to take away all of her trauma. No one should ever experience that. Especially not my little sister.

After she finishes talking, to avoid further questions which I know she would avoid, I tell her to go to sleep as she lays in my arms, her body is warm as I embrace her with a hug not wanting to ever let go.

Not again.

A few minutes later I check on her and she's fast asleep in my arms. Body curled, her hands embracing her knees to her chest as if she was defending herself. Was that how she responded to beatings? Gosh... I can't even imagine.

I was busy in my own thoughts I didn't realize what time it was. I checked the alarm clock on her nightstand.

4:28 a.m

Jeez...I was so lost in my thoughts it's been 3 hours? My eyes soon feel like someone has put massive boulders on my eyes, and that was a sign I had to go to sleep. And I did.

Valentina Romano:
Few days later-----------

Today we have school. That's right. School. I loved school, the only place I could escape the dungeon of torture. But today I'm not in the mood for it.

I've gotten closer with my cousins, and including my siblings. Eli hasn't treated me differently. Unless he feels like something is wrong he would ask knowing the horrible truth of my well... Gruesome past.

It's currently 6:00 a.m and I'm in my bed scrolling on TikTok. I suddenly feel productive so I get up and grab my school uniform.

Yes of course! Private school, for rich kids! I just know for some reason there are going to be gross snobby girls who gossip about everyone, then the f boys probably my brothers.

Then the actually nice people. But it's private school. The way you dress, the way you look, the way you speak, the way you act... Everything matters.

I grab my uniform from my closet and bring it over to the bathroom. I close the bathroom door and lock it as I turn on the shower.

The uniform had a red blazer, Black mini skirt, red tie and a white button up inside. I was thankful that the bruises on my legs were gone. Only maybe two or three scars but not that visible.

I get out of my clothes and step into the shower. I felt bliss. The weather was cold for some reason and taking a hot shower? It's amazing.

After I finished I wrapped my self I a white towel and dried my hair using a hair dryer. My hair was soft like a blanket. I take my clothes and quickly change into it. The dress code said that we had to wear wither loafers or Mary Janes. I love Mary Janes. Even though it's not really my style since my style mostly consisted of baggy clothes, they are really cute!