t h i r t e e n

A/N: It's been a few days and I got horrible marks for my monthly tests but i dont really care. anyways we are at 1K VIWWS!!!! and i want to thank you guys for that. i have a very special chapter for you guys! ( I WILL MAKE THAT CHAPTER SOON BCS I HAVE MID TERMD)

Valentina Romano:

It's homeroom and I am kind of late, everyone just left me. Even Elena! it took me a long time to find my class. On the door it reads Mrs. Campbell. I open the door and I see everyone and they all look at me in shock and start whispering to each other.

"she's a Romano? damn... all of her siblings combined. She's fine!" "I'd love to have that." I hear disgusting probably below average guys anyways. I roll my eyes at the comments. "Well, Valentina right?" She asks, as I nod. "Well you can take a seat there next to Azalea." Mrs. Campbell says as I walk over to my seat. There was this really pretty girl.

She had hazel eyes. Absolutely gorgeous. Her long dark brown hair reaching the middle of her back. Her clear skin glowing under the sun. "hey I'm Valentina" I say as I sit down right beside her. "I'm Azalea! nice to meet you. And ignore the guys, they won't touch you. Because you are a Romano." She says as I smile at her warmly.

The door slams open "Ms. Eden, what is you're excuse today?" I look over to Mrs. Campbell and recognize that last name. I look over to the right. Michelle! "Woke up late." She says as she sits down placing her bag on the floor. Mrs. Campbell rolls her eyes. I realize Michelle is sitting right in front of me.

I tap her shoulder slightly getting up from my seat. "wha- Oh hi Val!" she says cheerfully as everyone stares at her. "What are you guys looking at?" She says scowling. "you never have any other emotion besides stone cold and very mean may I add." a guy says. Michelle ignores him and starts paying attention.

"well class, today We won't be having the first two periods, you will be having free blocks today since a lot of teachers have important meetings today. So if you want to get to know our new student Valentina go ahead. I have to attend another class now. Bye everyone." she says as she leaves the class. I started talking to Azalea and Michelle but I hear chairs screech towards our direction.

I see a group of boys. Ugh jocks. "hey beautiful" a guy says as he swings his arm around my shoulder. I brush his shoulder off of me definitely not feeling comfortable. "What you don't like that? awww does the pwincess not wike being twuched" another guys says. poking me playfully as I just push his arms away. 

The door slams open once again. The poor poor door. "TESORO? WHERE ARE YOU?" I look up just what I needed. My siblings and cousins. They see me tensed up and realize what's happening. "stronzo... I said my sister's were off limits didn't I? " Alessandro says as he shoos everyone and grabs chairs so they all can sit down. "you good?" Francesco. 

"Do you think I am?" i say slamming my head down on the table. "at least i don't have many classes today." I say groaning just thinking about re learning everything.  All my other cousins are talking to my classmates. Basically just 5 cousins terrifying jocks.

I can't wait for lunch...

Time skip------

It's lunch. FINALLY!, I'm currently sitting with all my siblings and cousins and of course Michelle and Azalea. We were talking about our math teacher. It was pizza day, or as Eli calls it, gates of heaven, Eli take a huge bite of his pizza and closes his eyes out of satisfaction. 

"I love pizza. If pizza was a person I'd marry them in a snap" he says as he takes another bite. "Hey val?" Elena calls me. "Yea?" I respond still playing around with my food. "You're birthday is coming up right? September 26th?" she asks. She remembered my birthday! how wholesome! "yep, but you don't need to get me anything, besides you guys all gave me those skates and even more, I'd say that's enough. I'm not really used to getting gifts you know. The only people that would give me presents were Michelle and of course Marco.. I guess..." I say mumbling the last two sentences.