t e n

Stefano Romano:
I'm covered in blood. Not my blood, but John Wilson's blood the son of the Don of the American mafia, who is just as sick as his father. I regret not going in earlier, his father, Damien Wilson, left earlier before his son. Saving himself and not his son.

And I seriously do not know why the blood is so sticky. Like seriously I just bought this suit.

I check in on my my wife and daughters to see if they are okay on my earpiece. "Elena? Bianca? Amor? Are you safe?" I say waiting for a response.

"Yes hon, were safe. We're evacuating the children so we can well B-O-M-B this place. But we also have a problem..." My wife says. I was a bit confused at first.

"Wait why are you spelling 'B-O-M-B' out and what is the problem?" I ask trying too get in contact with the S.W.A.T team.

"First I am only spelling it out because there are mostly children here and I don't want them to hear the word uh.. you know, but maybe you should check your phone..." She says, she sounds worried.

I open my phone to realize my chief of security sent a list of all the other human trafficking rings there were.

Still managed by,

Damien Wilson

Gosh I hated that man. He needs to be in jail. More likely killed. By me. He was also a part of the reason my principesa was taken away from me.

As I was looking at my phone texting my Chief of security I get a phone call from my son Elio. I pick it up immediately.

Phone call with Eli and Stefano
E- Eli S- Stefano

S- Eli is everything okay?

E- No, we were at the mall buying some clothes for Val but as soon as I came back to ask her if she wanted to get anything else I saw her putting his arm against his back pushing his arm up.

S- and why is that exactly?

E- excuse my language but he well.. groped her ass. I asked Vincent to search him up his name is Jackson Reginald Johnson.

S- the hell did he do to my princess? Bring him to our main warehouse. Make sure none of you're brothers kill him yet. I want to do it myself.

E- Kay Kay! Anyways can you please order McDonalds? We haven't ate yet.. pretty pretty pleaseee! With a Cherry on top with rainbow sprinkles!

S- okay Eli, ask your brothers what they want and youre sister. I'll ask Bianca and Elena.

E- THANK YOU SO SO SO MICH DAD!

S- your welcome. Well I have explode the Americans trafficking ring Right now so bye Eli.

E: Bye dad

S- oh and I'll be home soon okay? With the others

E- okayy

I hang up and tell all the men to place the explosives as I walk out of the building hearing the timers tick as my guards escort me, my daughters and my wife to the bulletproof car. We rush into the car as we see the building explode.

We all have grins on our faces as we speed out of there.

Now it time to kill the Jackson something something guy. Well I'll just call him... Bastard.

As I was thinking of some ways to torture that bastard to death I suddenly remembered something Sandro told me.

That Valentina left her skates back in Vancouver so I decide to ask one of the maids to go with one of the drivers to the skater shop near our ice rink, The Rockwell centre.