Suggestions

Hey guys! So I will be posting maybe tommorow, but just so you know what's going on in my life and y I'm not posting consistently for now, first I have my mid terms coming up, I also have some class tests (criteria for IB school) and I am currently focusing on my ice skating comp too.

I am also having a few performances at my school so I'm also trying to focus on that.

Anyways the title is suggestions, and I'll explain why, I'm not sure if you guys will like the story line so I will ask if you guys want anything to be added?

maybe a love interest?

Maybe something unexpected?

Maybe Val isn't someone who you think she is?

Please give me any suggestions so I can make this very interesting for you guys!

But I also have something to say:

If you are in need of help, maybe in a abusive relationship/house hold. Please do no be silent! This is something serious and something terrible.

I am saying this because I was a victim too. And I want people who are in the same situation as me to reach out to any one you trust. Call the police if you must! Abusive households or relationships can ruin your life.

My experience has traumatized me for so long, it took me years of hard work to even move on. I don't wish on anyone to be in the situation I was in.

If you are hurting yourself, addicted to something, abused or etc... pls seek help! This book is also based for awareness on addiction and abuse. You can DM me on insta.

Please do not be silent! And let your voice be heard.

-Aria