s e v e n

A/N I want to tell everyone who voted for me thank you so muchhh you guys are awesome! so far my day has been going so good thanks to you guys! although this book doesn't have that much attention, i realized i have 100 views! <33 seriously thank you so much!! I love you guysss

Madisonkilpatrick1

MonicaLombard3

shunwa93

these chapters are especially for you guys<3

Valentina Romano POV:

This is going to be one hell of a day..

The cramps are getting worse by the second. Honestly I feel like I would pass out. "Elena, please go to my bathroom cupboard and get some painkillers." my mother says as she forces me to gulp down a whole glass of water as Elio goes down trying to calm down my father and brothers because we can clearly hear them freaking out thousands of miles away.

I honestly feel bad for making my family worry about this, but I was in so much pain to even focus on one thing. "Thanks Elena, here bambina. take this painkiller." she hands me the pill. right now my ribs are also starting to hurt so I'm really grateful they are giving me a painkiller to help soothe my pain because if they didn't I would've passed out by now.

I gulp down the painkiller without water. Everyone looks at me with shock. Bianca who was changing the bed sheet looks at me like I just ate a live chicken. "did you just... drink a painkiller without water?" I mean it was kind of normal for me. I just nod as my pain starts slowly fading away.

"are you okay now? Do you prefer pads or tampons?" Bianca asks as she magically pull out a box of tampons and pads. is she a pad magician?

"I'm fine now, thanks mom sorry for troubling you guys" i say with a smile "oh honey, im so glad i helped you because my mother never helped me with this kind of things. And I don't want to be like that. I want you to have the most supportive mother in the world." my heart melted at my mother's words. Considering my whole life I never really had a mother figure that one sentence made me want to burst into tears and tell them everything about my past.

But I'm scared they will abandon me once I tell them about my past. I'll tell them once I'm ready. And I definetly not ready right now. Not during this numb state. "thanks mom. I love you"

I did it, I told my mother I loved her. I see tears on the corner of her eyes as she blinks them away. She embraces me in a hug which I gladly returned.

"come on let's go eat breakfast" Bianca says as mom releases me. I am definetly not ready to face the rest of my family.

ೃ⁀➷

we reached the dining room which if I did not mention is absolutely beautiful. A huge chandelier hanging from 20 foot ceiling if I had to guess how tall it is.

I see Allesandro, Lorenzo and Rocco stand up. "are you okay sorrelina?" Lorenzo asks me. "yes, I'm fine. Don't worry! It was just cramps from my first period. Chill enzo" I say trying to calm Lorenzo down. "sta descisamente mentendo" (she is definitely lying) Sandro says. I mean I get it my lies are way too obvious.

"Sandro non sto mentendo, oggi era il mio primo ciclo quindi avevo dei crampi molto forti e non ce la facevo. Tranquillo, ora sto bene." I say as I headed to my seat. Everyone looks at me with shocked faces not realizing that I could speak Italian this whole time. I can speak other languages too. French, Italian and Bahasa (Indonesia) are my most fluent languages. And of course english. "Val parli Italiano?" (this is all from google translate don't hate me) Dad asks as Elena chuckles

"yep though I'm more fluent in other languages." I say looking at the food on the table. Completely ignoring all the faces of shock looking at me like I was some korean toilet ghost just like Madeline wuntch.

"What languages do you speak?" Eli asks. I look at him and he is devouring all the food down his throat. he was mumbling so I couldn't hear him properly. "what?" i ask him one more time. He finally swallows all the food in his mouth "what languages do you speak?" more clerly.

"oh yeah well I'm mostly fluent in French, Italian and Bahasa Indonesia for if you don't know what Bahasa Indonesia is, It's the language of Indonesia. I speak a bit of Dutch and german. I learnt it out of interest." I learnt Dutch and German from an Old friend of mine. Her name was Michelle, she moved a long time ago I haven't seen her since.

"where and what is Indonesia?" Eli asks. Can he get anymore dumber? Although he is very sweet. "Indonesia is a country, a archipalego, basically means their country is made out of islands. Speaking of which they have over 17,000 islands 30+ provinces many important islands like, Java, sulawesi, Kalimantan, Sumatra. I love their culture. Their history, everything. from history to folk tales to traditional foods I love it all. And if still do not know where it is, one of their islands is Bali." I say wishing I could've gotten to the point earlier. (also for all my indonesian viewers happy independence day! selamat hari merdeka!)

"You should've said Bali. Also isn't Bali a country?" Rocco says. I thought he was smart "a lot of people think that but nope." i say as i eat a small bite of an Apple. "can you say something in Bahasa?" My dad asks. I was about to say something but realize that Alex is being unsuallbly quiet.

I ignore it and start thinking of sentences to say in Bahasa. "umm well, aku seneng banget aku sama keluarga saya lagi. kalo saya gak sama mereka sekarang aku gak tau aku di mana sekarang. aku sayang sama mereka sekali. meskipun kamu mungkin membenciku, aku tetap mencintaimu" (I am so happy I am with my family again. If i wasn't with you guys now I don't know where I would be now. I love you guys a lot. Even though you might hate me I still love you)

"what does it mean?" Alex says. This was the first time he said anything at breakfast. "oh nothing." i say as i continue eating my apple. Dad cleared his throat "well Valentina, you will be going shopping with your siblings okay? me and your mom have work to do." he says continuing to eat his boring oatmeal.

"okay dad. when are we leaving?" i ask him "around 10" Lorenzo says. I check the clock on top of the wall. Its 8:32 now. I should get ready.

"hmm I'm going to get ready, but i'm going to do some reading to in the library so if i'm not in my room i'm in the library." i tell everyone "okay honey. see you later. Make sure to change your pad!" i chuckle at my mom's statement. "I will!"

Yay! shopping...