n i n e

Bianca Romano:

Dad asked me And Elena to go on a mission. Elena is still underage so most of the time she was hacking security cameras and throwing tear gas at security guards.

This mission is really important. We are trying to stop the American mafia. Why? Because they are some gross little shits.

Dad's old friend, Dante, who was our Intel in the American mafia told us they were holding a human trafficking ring which has been going down for years under the radar.

Dad was mad. Like really mad. Just because we are in the mafia doesn't mean we kill innocent people, children, or women. Especially children.

We don't do anything to innocent people, we are known for the quote 'an eye for an eye' from Hamurabis code. Because our whole mafia is based on that. Hurting innocent people, or our family? Congrats! You're dead.

I wish I could've went with val and my dumb ass brothers. Well besides Eli and Sandro cuz they are my favs.

We are heading to the ring where all the hostages are being held. With several cars of our men and a S.W.A.T team. We are good to go.

We reach the ring and it was a crusty only abandoned warehouse. Oh well. Time to die.

Valentina Romano:
My legs are going to give out any moment now. My brothers are forcing me to buy so much stuff! Seriously we have been here for hours. They bought me thousands of shirts, pants,dresses, and gadgets.

"Oooo this would look good on you babe!" Eli says holding up a cute top but would show off my scars. I would buy it but I wouldn't use it. I mean I could just cover it up with concealer but some of the scars would be too hard to cover.

I would have to ask someone to help. I can't tell my family and I have no friends.  How am I supp- "Val?" "Hmm?" Eli cuts me off my thoughts.

" Do you want this?" He asks holding up the white top. "Y-yea sure." I say looking for more shirts on the clothing rack. "Kay Kay! I'm going to give this to The twins first because those little sh- stupid dumb heads took the cart" he says as he runs off to Sandro and Alex.

I was going to look for some sweat pants when I feel a hand grope my ass. It immediately sent flashbacks to when that asshole Marco raped me. Oh hell nah.I take the persons hand by the wrist twist it, turn them around, place their hand on their back and push it up. "The hell were you thinking of doing that?" I say.

The perv looked slightly back "you're ass just looked so god damn fi-" before he  finished his sentence I see 5 tall figures hovering. "The hell did you just says 'bout our sister?" Lorenzo says as he rolls up his white cuff links exposing his huge veiny hands. A tear drops on my cheek. Why am I crying? "Her ass was calling me. So I gave her what she wanted. " he says. I push his arm up further his back as he grunts in pain.

"Val let him go, we will deal with him." Rocco says as I let that perv go but not before I kicked his balls which was probably tiny anyways. Alessandro stifles a laugh. As I stand between Alex and Elio. Alex swings his arms around my shoulder being mindful of my bruise.

"Guys quickly check out and go to the car okay?"  Alessandro says. We all nod and run to the counter.

"Hi we would like to check out... Quickly?" I say to the cashier. She looks at me in confusion. "Name please?" She says as she chews her gum loudly. "Why would you need my name? Forget it... Valentina Romano." I say to her a bit annoyed to why she needs my name. Her eyes widened as she quickly scans everything and places it in a bag. She gives it to us as Alex pays.

We run out of there and get in the black Suv. What the heck just happened?..

༊*·˚

It's been a few minutes, Eli called mom and dad and we are now waiting for my dear brothers.

I was staring into the abyss processing what the fudge just happend. "Hey val?" Eli says as he places his hand on my shoulder. I slightly flinch. "Okay, you are seriously not okay. Like beside the huge bruise and what happend in the store. You keep flinching and all? Are you seriously okay? And don't lie to me." He says in a Lorenzo tone.

"I'm trying to process what just happend. I can't think right now. I- uh- okay you know what? I think I just need some time to think and you know actually work my brain. So. Yea." I say cupping my face with my hands trying not to over think.

He nods, understanding that it's something that takes a long time to process. I hear the car door opening and see Sandro, Rocco and Lorenzo. All with bloodied knuckles, cuts on their hands, and Rocco has a cut on his bottom lip. Sandros hair is all messed up, and one of Lorenzo's buttons from his button up was missing.

"Sorrellina are you okay? Did he hurt you? Do you need me to kill that guy?" Lorenzo asks as Sandro and Rocco scoots over. "Besides a handprint on my butt. I'm fine. I'm used to it anyway." I say muttering the last sentence.

"What do you mean used to it?" Sandro asks. Well doo doo. I didnt mean for him to hear it. "Uh as in ice skating and at school I would get a lot of bruises, I'm fine though" I say leaning back in my seat.

He nods. I now he's going to ask me later. And I know I'm going to be exposed.

The driver starts the car and we drive out of there. All of the sudden I feel a wave of sleep hitting me. I didn't really want to sleep. Scared of what would happen to me.

Car drives always make me sleepy.

"Val you should go to sleep. You had a rough day." Rocco says stroking my hair. I was sitting right beside him, my head leaning on his shoulder. As I drift away in sleep.

A/N
SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A WEEK ITS 2:25 AM RIGHT NOW SO I NEED TL SLEEP BUT I HAD SOME TESTS AND STUFF TO DO IT WAS REALLY STRESSFUL BUT ITS FINALLY OVERRR ILL UPDATE TMMRW TOO

-ariaa