1.The Siege of Solaria

The vacantion finally passed away and the fairies returned to Alfea College. The Winx also returned to the school with Daphne alongside
   "I'm so excited for this year." Daphne said as she giggled.
  "Me too! It's the first year that we finally get to teach." Bloom smiled at her sister.
   "Yeah, how many years ago did Faragonda invite us to teach?" Musa asked as she took off her headphones.
    "Three, I guess." Bloom giggled.
   "More specifically it was three years- thirty four hours- fifteen minutes and nine seconds ago!" Techna said as she put her magical phone away.
    "Techan, you're always so technical." Stella rolled her eyes with a giggle following .
     "Can y'all believe that? A year finally with no threats to the magic dimension." Aisha said.
     "Speaking of, where's Selina?" Bloom asked Daphne.
     "The magic council thought that it would be the best to take away her powers." Daphne said.
      "Oh, I though she earned their trust." Bloom shut down her eyes.
    "The law is meant for everyone." Aisha said.
     "Yes, I suppose." Bloom smiled at her.
    "You're late!" a strict woman's shadow darkened the view upon them .
     "Miss Drizellda!" Daphne smiled at her.
    "Come ladies, I'll show you your rooms!" Drizellda said and waved a 'follow me' with her right hand. The winx and Daphne started following her. The students were staring at the winx with amazed smiles...they are international heroes after all.
The room setup stayed the same. Bloom and Flora were still rommates, such as Techna and Musa, Aisha and Stella got their own rooms...No one wants the school to explode by an argument.
Bloom was settling in when she noticed that Flora was acting off .
    "Hey, what's wrong?" Bloom sat down next to Flora.
    "It's Helia." she said.
    "Is it again the Crystal thing?" Bloom asked with concerns .
    "No, he's been acting so weird, I know something bothers him, but he wouldn't tell me." Flora gave look a worried look.
    "Give him time and space." Bloom smiled at her "Everything will be just fine." she comforted her rommate.
    "I hope, he means the world to me." Flora said and leaned onto Bloom's shoulder "I'll go and check on the greenhouse, maybe the Human-eating Lillies will cheer me up." Flora walked out of the room.
    "Okay, just don't get eaten by them." Bloom smiled at her. As soon as Flora got out Bloom picked up her phone and called Sky.
   "Hi!" he greeted her with a happy tone.
   "Hey Sky, I just wanted to ask you about Helia." Bloom said.
   "Oh, well he hasn't really been himself." Sky sighted over the phone.
   "But what's up with him?" Bloom asked "He found out that when his family died in the Siege of Solaria , many years ago, his sister got away. We've been looking for her all summer but we still haven't found her." Sky said.
    "What?" Bloom froze down.
   "We searched up the whole Magic Dimension." Sky said.
    "Oh, but why didn't he tell that to Flora?" Bloom asked.
   "He didn't want to bother her, after everything that went down with the Legendarium and the Trix." Sky said.
    "Flora is so worried about him." Bloom said "I must tell her." she stood up.
   "Maybe you souldn'-" Sky wanted to stop her but he got interrupted.
   "Hang up, she's coming back. Love you!" Bloom put down her phone "Well how was the greenhouse?" Bloom asked.
   "I feel better now, the plants really lifted my energies." Flora smiled at her.
   "I've just talked with Sky, about Helia." Bloom said.
   "There was no need to do that." Flora said.
   "His sister is still alive somewhere." Bloom said "He's been looking for her, he didn't tell you that because he didn't want to bother you." Bloom said it by one breath.
    "What? That's insane. I mus see him." Flora shocked down.
    "First maybe we should ask Stella about the siege, she is the heir to the solarian throne after all." Bloom adviced Flora.
    "Maybe you're right." Flora nodded.
They knocked of Stella's door.
     "What is it girls? I'm working at the time." she said as they entered the room.
     "A new collection?" Bloom asked.".
     "Of course." Stella smiled at them.
    "Stella, do you know anything about the Siege of Solaria?" Flora asked her.
    "The Siege of Solaria? Why do you ask?" Stella asked.
   "It's important because Helia's sister is still alive somewhere and we must find her." Flora said.
   "Well, it was six years after the Ancestral Witches destroyed Domino. When my grandfather tried a spell to locate your parents wherebeing one of the witches escaped Obsidian and Tried to destroy Solaria too, may died but alone she wasn't powerful enough and they sent her back to Obsidian, costing my gradnpas's life." stella said.
   "So that's when your father became king." Bloom said.
   "Yes, but you already know that, that's basic fairy history." Stella said "I don't know how could I help you to find her." Stell sighted "Unless." Stella enlightened.
   "Unless what?" Flora asked.
   "But that's impossible." Stella said.
   "What?" Flora asked again "You said that his family worked in the royal gardens, right?" Stella asked Flora.
   "Yes." Flora nodded.
   "There is a flower, some people call it the Fourth Sun of Solaria, it blooms in every hundread years. But it hasn't boomed for the last centuries. Some say it bloomed while the siege but no one cared to bother." Stella mentioned the flower.
   "I've heard of that Flower, it grants wishes." Flora said.
   "But only to its caregivers." Stella sat down.
    "We must find it." Flora said "For Helia." she continued.
   "But if it's true then his parents could've asked for anything to save his sister." Bloom mentioned.
   "I must see him." Flora ran out of the room.
   "We're coming with you." Bloom said.