16. Family time

Bloom, Techna, Musa and Callie were sitting by the stairs at the school's courtyard.
    "But why does he need my brother?" Callie asked and gave Bloom a worried look.
    "He know that his love for you is your main source of magic." Bloom explained.
    "And if you channel you magic by negative feelings you won't be able to hurt him." Aisha continued.
    "But even though if Helia died you would still have the happy memories of him, then maybe you could save the whole magic universe." Techna said.
    "Techna!" Bloom gave her a hard look.
    "What? It's true." Techna said.
    "You cannot be serious!" Callie looked at her with an angry look.
    "I'm just saying that if we did this little sacrafice then we could save Magix." Techna explained.
    "And who is going to save Helia?" Callie snapped at her.
"Techna, we know that you can only think of the most rational ideas, but we have feelings. She has feeling." Aisha pointed at Callie.
"I won't let you hurt my brother!" Callie gave Techna a hard look.
  Callie stood up and stormed away in french.

Flora and Helia were together in her room. They were laying on the bed, cuddling as a normal a couple. Flora's head was on Helia's chest and he had his arms around her.
    "Helia, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean it like that." Flora said.
    "it's allright, Flora!" Helia smiled.
    "I don't want you to think that I don't like Callie. she's adorable and funny." Flora explained.
    "She likes you too." Helia said.
    "Really?" Flora asked.
    "Yes." Helia giggled "We could be a happy family." Helia suggested.
    "I can't think of the future right now. Especially not of a future without you in it." Flora looked into his eyes and teared up.
    "We must do the right thing." Helia said.
    "But there must be another way to restore the pillar's ballance." Flora said.
Then Callie suddenly stormed into the room, angrier than ever.
    "Callie!" Helia looked at her.
    "I can't believe this! Cela ne peut pas arriver! Ugh!" Callie walked around the room and gave them a worried look "Je ne peux pas le croire!" she sat down to Flora's plant-bean bag and started crying.
Helia walked up to her and embraced his little sister.
    "Shh! Don't worry!" Helia said.
    "How could I not worry? How can you be so calm about this?" Calli asked him.
Little did she know that Helia wasn't calm about this at all. He was scared and stressed as anyone would be. But he didn't show it, he stayed strong. He didn't want Flora and Callie to worry more than they were already worrying.
    "Shh!" he pulled her closer to himself and pet her head.
Callie hugged him over and burried her head into his chest. She cried harder than she had ever let herself before.
    "Cry it out!" Helia kissed the top of her head.
Flora was sitting by the edge of her bed. She was looking at deep and felt deep sadness in her heart. She sighted and remembered that whenever her sister, Miele, was sad they went to the lake near to their house. They would play in it and laugh a lot. She stood up and walked up to them.
    "Do you want to take a walk by Lake Roccaluce?" Flora smiled at Callie.
    "Yes, maybe some fresh air would make you feel better!" Helia said.
    "Okey, we can go!" Callie wiped away her tears.

They were sitting by the rocks next to the lake.
    "Isn't nature so mesmerizing?" Flora asked.
    "Yes, as you. my flower!" Helia kissed her hand.
The bushes behind Callie started sounding weird and were moving. She turned towards them and walked there. She hit the bushed with a branch and a guy jamp out of them.
    "Candle?! What are you doing here?" Callie asked him.
    "I wasn't spying on you, don't worry. I was just trying to free this little fox." he showed the baby fox from the bushes to Callie.
    "How cute!" she smiled at it.
    "Be free little guy!" he let go of it.
The little fox looked at him and happily ran away.
    "And what are you doing here?" he asked her.
    "I'm just hanging out with my family." Callie answered.
    "Your family?" Candle asked.
    "Helia is my only family, and I count Flora as part of it." she smiled at him.
    "I see." he nodded "Something's bothering you, I can see that." he said.
    "It's just having the future of the whole magical universe on my shoulders....and Helia's." she sighted.
    "Oh!" Candle was left out of words.
    "I suppose I'm more concerned about him." Callie continued.
    "What do you mean?" Candle asked.
    "It's just... I don't want to talk about this right now." Callie sighted again.
    "It's allright. But whenver you need someone I'm here." he smiled at her.
    "Thank you, Candle." Callie smiled at him.
    "Hi Candle!" Helia and Flora walked up to them "Flora, this is Candle, a freshman in Red Fountain." Helia introduced him to Flora.
    "It's nice to meet you, I'm Flora!" she smiled at him.
    "What are you doing here?" Helia asked him.
    "We were just talking." Callie answered instead of him.
    "I should be going now. Professor Saladin is waiting for me." he said and quickly ran away.
    "You scared him." Callie said to Helia.
    "Me?" Helia asked.
    "Yes." Callie said.
    "You like him." Helia teased her.
    "I..I don't." Callie shook her head and locked her arms together.
    "You do." Helia giggled.
    "What if I do? I won't allow myself to fall again." Callie said.
    "You want to be alone?" Flora asked.
    "Sometimes it's better to be alone." Callie sighted.
    "What do you mean?" Flora asked.
    "When you're alone no one can hurt you." Callie explained.
    "I don't think he would hurt you." Helia smiled at her.
    "I didn't think the same about Bastien." she rolled her eyes "I don't want to go trough that again, and beside, we have a lot going on now." she looked at the dark sky "I may be the fairy of the moon but this ethernal darkness is creeping me out." she changed the subject.
Heli took Flora's hand and the three of them were starring at the moon.