26. Solaria pt 1

Weeks passed by. Callie and Candle were living happily as college students in Paris. Callie was studying fashion design at the parisian school of Instituto Maragoni and Candle was studying programing.
Callie didn't remember anything from the past one year, not the winx, not Donovan, neither her brother. Donovan put that spell on her and he only let her have Candle.
Callie was rushing to the subway after her classes were over. She had a tons of hand-ins. As she was rushing down the stairs someone grabbed her by her arm and pulled her away.
    "Let me go! What is your problem?" Callie asked furiously.
    "Callie! We don't have much time, you must come with me to stop Donovan!" Stella said as she took off her baseball heat.
    "How do you know my name, are you a stalker? And what are you even talking about?" she asked.
    "This is not real. This place is all a lie, your memories are fake too." Stella said.
    "Oh please leave me alone!" Callie rolled her eyes and walked away.
     "Your brother is alive!" Stella shouted after her.
Callie stopped and turned around. She rushed up to Stella and gave her a hard look.
     "I'm warning you, stop it this instant!" Callie said.
     "I know in your memories your family died in a fire. But that's not true, at least not completely. Your brother is alive!" Stella said.
     "You're really insane." Callie sighted.
     "I'm telling the truth, Helia is alive." she said.
     "How do you know his name?" Callie asked.
     "I've already told you. This isn't real." Stella said.
     "You must have gone mad. Go before I call the police." Callie walked again.
Stella didn't know what to do. She was standing there alone, clueless about the human world.
    "This crazy bitch must be some stalker." Callie grumbled as she sat down in the subway.

When she got home she threw her bag on the sofa and walked straight to the bathroom to take off her makeup. But for her luck her boyfriend just had gotten out of the shower before she walked in. He only had a towel on.
    "You are home!" he smiled at her.
    "Yeah!" Callie said as she took out her earrings.
    "What's wrong?" he asked as he started massaging her neck.
    "Oh some lun...Just school." she turned around and kissed him.
They started kissing more passinately. Candle took off Callie's floral patterned spring dress. Callie stripped her boyfriend bare naked. They continued kissing in the bathroom. They ended up in the bedroom. Candle was on top of her girlfriend, giving her pleasure. Callie felt like she was in another universe. She moaned loudly and he started doing her faster.
   "God I love you!" Callie moaned as she had an orgasm.
    "I love you too!" he kissed her as he finished. He was panting next to her.
    "This was something." Callie smiled at him.

The next Callie was walking by the park next to the Eiffel Tower. She just wanted to clear her mind. But suddenly Stella interrupted her peace again.
     "I told you to leave me alone." Callie said as she locked her arms.
     "Please, just eat this. I know you won't believe me." Stella said.
     "Are you insane? You could have poisoned it." Callie rolled her eyes as she sighted.
     "You've allways had an attitude. If you eat this I'll tell you everything I know about your brother." Stella said and leaned out her hands with the little gummy bear.
     "God, if I ate it, would you leave me alone?" Callie asked.
     "I promise." Stella nodded with a wide smile.
     "That crazy bitch." Callie said as she ate the gummy bear.
Her memories were coming back she was chumming on it. She saw everything. Her parents, the witches, they way she grew up, Helia, the Winx Club, Donovan, the way he stole her powers.
     "Oh my God! Stella?" she looked at Stella with glassy eyes.
     "Hello, Callie!" Stella said as they gave each other a tight hug.
     "What have I done?" Callie asked.
     "All of the suns are set down, and the moon too. We have no chance without you." Stella explained "You must come back." Stella said.
     "But I have no power." Callie said.
     "That's not true. After you disappeared your powers refused to get inside Donovan's body. You still have them, for him it was enough to make you disappear." Stella explained it "He made this fake universe where you would live happily." Stella said.
     "I was in fact happy." Callie said "What about Candle? I can't risk him." Callie said.
     "He's not real either. He is in Magix." Stella said.
     "Oh, so that's why he allways finished so fast." Callie started thinking.
     "What?" Stella's eyes widen out.
     "Nothing!" Callie snapped.

They went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Stella opened a portal and as they flew trough it the fake worlr started disappearing into a dark mess.
  When they arrived to the Magic Dimesnion Callie was terrifief.
     "He destroyed everything!" Stell said as they looked around the landscape.
The once blooming and joyful Magic became sad, dark and filled with terror. Fairies and Witches became bigger enemies than ever.
     "How long have I been gone?" Callie asked.
     "For two years." Stella said.
     "Oh my God!" she gasped "We must make a move."
     "First we have to go to Solaria. There's a spell in the library of my castle that gives the powers back to my friends." Stella said.
     "He took their powers?" Callie asked.
     "Yes, they're chained down in his dungeons with the specialists." Stella answered.
     "Did you escape?" Callie asked.
     "Yes, with the help of the witches, he turned against them." Stella said.
     "Then they can help us." Callie supposed.
     "They're dead." Stella stared at the Caravenian Mountains.

They were sneeking into the abandoned palace. Monsters that were created by chaos moved in the palace. They had to fight them in every ten minutes.
"Are we near now?" Callie asked Stella as she blasted a monster.
"Yes, we're here." Stella opened the doors to the library.
She flew up to the top of the shelfs and started looking for a glowy maroon book. Loud footsteps were making the palace shaking.
"Stella, can you hurry? I think something's coming." Callie said.
Stella grabbed the book as a big creature stormed into the library. Callie blasted him but it wasn't enough.
"Stella, the window! Let's get out!" Callie said and blasted out the stained glass window. They quickly flew out and they watched as the east-wing of palace collapsed into ruins.
"Oh my God!" Stella teared up.
"Everything will be allright!" Callie smiled at her.
"Let's go! We can't watse more time." Stella said and started flying in the directions of his palace.

They got into the cell of the girls trough the window. The poor guardian fairies were half dead by the time they've arrived. They had no energy and no power. The negative energy was eating them up alive. Stella cast the spell and they all got back their powers. They got back their colors and energy.
"Stella!" Bloom looked at the queen.
"Girls!" Stella gave them a group hug.
"We knew you could do that." Techna smiled at her.
"But what took that long?" Musa asked.
"It took a long time to figure out what had happened to Callie." she smiled at the moon fairy.
"Callie!" Flora gave her a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry girls. It's all my fault." Callie said.
"It's allright. We will stop Donovan, together." Bloom smiled at her.
"Now let's get our boys out." Aisha said as she blasted out the cell's door.