8. Caraverian mountains

The winx went back to Alfea to consult with Daphne and Faragonda.
   "But we don't even know where they are. How are we supposed to get her?" Musa asked.
   "It's all my fault." Helia shut down his eyes.
    "Don't say that!" Flora put her hands on his shoulders.
   "If anything happens to her I'll never forgive myself." he teared hup.
   "We will find her." Bloom said.

Meanwhile and Donovan's castle the Trix was stalking the winx.
    "We will find her." Icy mocked Bloom.
   "I love how optimistic they are." Darcy laughed.
   "But let's check up on our new guest." Icy said and led the way to the dungeons.
Callie was in a cell protected by dark magic.
    "What do you want?" she asked Icy.
   "Etheral power, duh!" she mocked her.
   "Of course I want all your power, Fairy of the Starry Night!" Donovan came out from the shadows "So no one will be able to defeat me. I already have the power of Solaria's third sun. After I take the other two sons' powers I'll be unstoppable!" he explained his plan, followed by an evil laugh.
   "And those little fairies will be wiped out for good!" Icy said and laughed.

   The winx was in the Magical Archive of Alfea Colegge to find something about Donovan.
   "It says that not even the Fairy of the Starry Night can defeat him alone. Only a convergence can defeat him between the Fairy of the Shining Sum and the Fairy of the Starry Night." Aisha said as she was looking trough the books.
   "So Stella and Callie." Bloom said.
   "But even if we train Callie, Stella is a bloomix fairy, no one can achieve that." Techna said.
   "We must a find a way." Bloom said.
   "Doesn't it say anything about his lair?" Musa asked.
   "It hasn't said it yet." Aisha said as she turned a page.
   "Aah, bingo!" a big and wide smile appeared on Aisha'a face.
   "Do you know where is he?" Flora asked.
    "Where the seven seas meet the barrier mountains Uranus and the Ultimate Chaos had their seeds planted." Aisha read it out loud.
   "It sounds weird." Musa commented.
   "Where the seven seas meet the barrier mountain." Bloom started thinking.
   "It's the deep bottom of the Caraverian mountains. I know where it is." Daphne entered the Archive "That place is very dangerous and forbidden."she said.
   "We must find Helia's sister!" Bloom said.
   "I can take you there." Daphne said "But you must be very careful." she insisted.
   "Alright!" Bloom nodded.

The winx and the specialists started their jurney to the Caraverian mountains.
   "Helia has been acting off tha last couple of days." Sky mentioned his attitude.
   "Can you blame him?" Flora asked him and rolled her eyes "Helia, please relax a bit. Everything will be just fine." Flora hugged him.
   "I don't know Flora." Helia sighted.
   "Don't give up your hope!" she smiled at him. Meanwhile Brandon was also acting weird.
   "Hey, what's up Buddy!" Sky tried to fire him up.
   "I need to concentrate on tbe directions." Brandon said.
   "Now go to the left!" Daphne pointed left.
    "Are you missing Stella?" Sky asked.
   "Like crazy!" Brandon sighted.

Donovan was watching the wings trough his magic globe.
   "Those pathetic little bugs and their boyfriends will pay for interrupting my peace...Mostly that brother of the Fairy of the Starry Night." he said "Icy, Stormy, Darcy!" he called the trix.
   "Yes?" Icy looked at him.
   "Go and see that those pathetic fairies won't reach my castle! And bring that hairy boy to me!" he ordered them.

The winx and specilaits just landed on the top of the Caraverian mountains. It was dark and creepy and cold.
   "This place is almost as disgusting as Obsidian was." Brandon said.
   "Nothing can beat that!" Bloom laughed.
    "Obsidian?" Nex asked Aisha.
   "Long story!" she waved him down.
   "The air is cooler than it should be." Daphne commented about the temperature.
   "I have no idea why!" Icy appeared on the sky and blasted Daphne as she laughed at the fairies.
   "Daphne!" Bloom ran to her sister "I'm alright!" Daphne stood up.
   "Let's transform!" Bloom said "Magic Winx! Bloomix!"

"Aah, so they brougth here our ancestrals' best friend, Daphne!" Icy blasted Daphne again but she blocked it out "Sisters! Make sure the winx won't make it out!" Icy ordered them.
    "And what will you do?" Stormy asked her.
   "I'll get the hairy-doll!" she said and blasted Flora.
She couldn't block her spell therefore she fell down.
   "Flora!" Helia ran to her and helped her up.
    "I'm okay Helia, thanks!" she smiled at him.
   "Watch that, fairy!" Icy blasted them but Flora made a magical barrier around them.
   "I'm not sure how much longer can I hold it." she said.
   "Let it go, Flora! You need your energy!" Helia said.
Meanwhile these two were fighting Icy the other were busy with Darcy and Stormy.
   "Electric lightings!" Darcy blasted them.
    "Vortex flame!" Bloom attacked back.
In the middle of the big fight Helia got hit by Icy .
    "Helia!" Flora flew to him.
   "Not so fast fairy!" Icy froze Flora and took Helia with herself.
   "No! Helia!" Brandon shout out loud.
Bloom flew to Flora and melted the ice around her with her dragon flame.
   "Thanks, Bloom!" Flora smiled at Bloom.
   "Now let's get those two!" Bloom flew up with Flora.
The girls took each others' hands and casted a convergence spell.
   "Bloomix convergence!" they blasted the witches away from the mountains.
   "Yey!" Bloom hurraid.
   "But Helia is gone." Sky said.

In Donovan's dungeons Callie couldn't think of anything elese but Helia. She didn't care about her ex, about her father, she only cared about her brother.
   "Hello sunshine!" Donovan entered the dungeons "I have brough you someone to keep you accompanied." he laughed and threw the unconscious Helia into a cell.
   "Helia!" Callie reached out to him "You'll pay for this!" she said.
   "That anger that forms inside you, that's what I need." Donovan laughed.
   "I'll get you for this." Callie said and her anger and rage turned into power. Dark power. It wasn't channeled by love and faith, it was channeled by rage and anger.
She blasted Donovan, but he blocked her attack.
   "That's more like it!" Donovan said and dissappeared into the darkness.