4. Inner flame

The girls were at professor Palladium's lab.
    "Girls you've just interrupted a serious class." he wasn't satisfied with the winx.
   "Bloom tried her fairy dust on Donovan's spell but didn't work." Flora gave him the Rose of Diamonds.
   "It seems like this kind of spell can only be broken my the magic of the Fairy of Nature." Palladium said.
   "That sucks." Musa sighted.
   "But with the exception of Bloom non of us can turn into enchnatix fairies anymore." Flora said.
   "You may had to get Bloom's dragon flame to regain your powers, but you still have the flame inside your heart." Palladium pointed at Flora's heart "Now if you excuse me." he walked away.
   "What does he mean?" Musa rolled her eyes. Bloom's phone started ringing.
   "Hi, Sky!" she picked it up.
   "Girls, you must come here, Helia is in a really bad condition." Sky said.
   "We're coming!" Bloom put down the phone.
    "We must go to Red Fountain, Helia isn't well." Bloom looked at Flora, she gasped.
   "He'll be allright. Remember, guys like Helia are one in a million." Musa said.
   "I hope, oh Helia..." Flora teared up.

"Helia!" Flora ran to his bed.
   "He's been shaking like this for hours, he doesn't eat or drink anything, he's getting weaker each day." Brandon said .
    "Oh ,Helia! Please don't leave me!" Flora started cryingy.
   "Is there anything we can do?" Bloom asked Sky.
    "I hoped you'd have some spells." Sky said.
    "Crsytal!" Flora looked up at Sky "She's a healer, Techna go to Alfea and bring her here!" Flora looked at Techna.
   "Alright! But I'll fly, it's faster that way! Techna, Bloomix!" Techna transformed.

Musa walked up to Flora.
    "Hey, let me try something!" she sat down to the edge of the bed and placed her hands on Helia's chest "This song should relax his nerves." Musa said .
    "Thank you, Musa!" Flora smiled at her .
    "You're lucky to have someone like Helia." she said.
   "I'm sorry you couldn't make things work with Riven." Flora said.
   "It's in the past now." Musa smiled at Flora.
The walls of Red Fountain started shaking.
    "What's going on?" Timmy asked panickingly.
   "It must be Donovan! Winx ,get ready!" Bloom said and they all transformed.
Flora put a protecting barrier around Helia. They flew out and it was him, Donovan.
    "Donovan! What do you want now?" Bloom asked him.
   "I've brought some old friends!" he said then the three witches appeared.
   "The Trix!" Bloom said.
   "Weren't they like locked up for good?" Musa asked.
   "I freed them." he said.
   "Aah, you're pretty annoying." Aisha said.
    "Hello winx!" Darcy smirked at Bloom.
   "It seems like my freezing spell was nothing compared to this!" Icy smirked at Flora.
   "I'll get your for this!" Flora flew into Icy's direction "Breath of nature!" she attacked her but Icy blocked it out.
    "Is it all you can do?" she asked "Winter blast!" Icy attacked the fairy.
    "Aagh!" Flora got hit and she became even more angrier "I don't know when will you get tired of getting beaten up by us pathetic fairies!" Flora started channeling all her powers "Breath of Nature!" she blasted Icy.
    "Trix!" Donovan appeared "It's time you showed this winges dolls what real power is!" he gave new powers to the trix and their outfits also changed.
   "Oh mommy!" Musa's jaw dropped.
   "We must fight them, no matter what!" Aisha said and attacked Stromy "Ocean hurricaine!" Stormy blasted Aisha.
   "What if I cooled down Helia's heat?" Icy asked Donovan and he laughed. She flew into Red Fountain .
    "No!" Flora followed her and tried to stop her "Don't touch him!" she blasted Icy.
    "I'm getting tired of your flowers!" Icy attacked Flora and she fell down next to Helia's bed. Icy broke Flora's protection barrier.
    "Don't!" Flora tried to get herself together but she was too weak.
    "Icy, where are you! It's time thet fire meets ice again!" Bloom flew there.
    "I must protect Helia!" Flora crawled up on his bed and put her hand on his face "Oh my love!" she teared up.
    "Bloom, this is between me and Miss Bioderma!" Icy blasted Bloom out of the building .
    "Remember what Palladium told you!" Flora sait it to herself "There's a flame in your heart." Palladium said it in Flora's mind "And that Falme burns for Helia!" Flora closed her eses and challenged all her powers and found her inner flame. Just when Icy was ready to attack she channeled all her powers and blocked Icy's blast. She flew up and blasted Icy.
    "Icy, I will never let you hurt Helia and it's time that you return to where you've come from!" she cast a spell as strong and powerful as a convergence spell. The trix and Donovan was finally defeated and sent back to their hideout...at least for now. The positive energy started gathering around Flora and she felt the power entering her body and she finally transformed into her enchantix form.

    "Wow, Flora you did it!" Bloom smiled at her.
  Flora put her hands on Helia and as soon as she cast her healing spell and he woke up.
   "Flora? You look beautiful!" he smiled at her.
    "Oh, Helia!" she hugged him and teared up.
  Then Techna arrived with Crystal.
   "What happened guys?" Crystal asked.
   "Uh!" Techna looked around in confusion.
    "Flora got back her enchantix powers and healed Helia!" Musa said.
   "Wow!" Techna's jaw dropped.
   "Flora, now you can use your Fairy Dust on the Rose of Diamonds!" Bloom said.
   "Right! Fairy Dust!" Flora said the incantation.

    "The rose, it's coming back to life!" Bloom said.
   "Please allmighty Rose of Diamonds tell my what your remember of!" Flora touched the rose and closed her eyes. When she opened them she was where the flower originally was. It was the day of the Siege of Solaria, two gardeners were praying to the flower .
    "Oh allmighty Rose of Diamonds please show us your mercy and save our baby ! Send her somewhere no one can hurt her! Please!" the woman begged the flower.
  Then a portal opened, the basinet with the babe fell into it and Flora followed if. She was at an unknown place, with big beautiful builfings and a big tower that looke like the letter "A". The baby was then at the doorway of a family where she was adopted. Then Flora found herself at the gardens again and saw how the Ancestrial Witches killed Helia's parents.
Then she opened her eyes and gasped.
    "What did you see?" Helia asked her.
   "Your parents begged the flower to save your sister and she got trough a portal. The place was very unfamiliar, maybe it was from Earth." Flora said.
    "Then we will never find her!" Helia sighted.
    "Flora, what did that place look like?" Bloom asked her.
   "It had pretty beautiful buildings, at I've seen a palace, and a big metal thingy in the shape of the letter A." Flora said.
    "Metal thingy looking like the letter A." Bloom started thinking.
   "And there were a lots of poodles." Flora added to her description.
   "Oh, then I know, ladies and gentlemen, we are going to Paris!" Bloom smiled at them.