21. The Moon

Callie was freezing. She was shaking. Her head was aching. And her heart was borking. She found herself by the Eiffel Tower once again. The streets were dark and empty. Paris looked like a ghost town. Then a street light turned on. Candle was standing under it with flowers in his hands.
"Candle?" Callie took some steps towards him. And it started raining.
"I'm jealous of the rain that falls upon your skin. It's closer than my hands have been. I'm jealous of the wind that ripples trough your clothes." he smiled at her.
"Candle!" Callie teared up.
Then all of the sudden the flowers immediately died and fell to the ground.
"I'm jealous of the nights that I don't spend with you. I'm jealous of the love, love that wasn't here, gone for someone else to share." he said and stepped on the flowers.
"No, Candle I-" she teared up but someone interrupted her.
     "It's time to go, my love!" she heard Bastian's deep voice.
     "Bastian!" she turned around and faced him.
     "Who is that?" he asked angrily.
     "That's not your business!" Callie said.
     "I know you don't love me, just go!" Candle said.
     "But I-" Callie started.
     "I said go!" Candle shouted at her and he dsiappeared into the wind.
The light turned off and Bastian was nowhere to be found.
     "I'm all alone again." Callie cried "I can't do this anymore. I can't bare this no more!"

Back at Alfea Castle the girls rushed into Faragonda's office.
"Headmistress Faragonda!" Bloom opened the door and they all stormed in.
"What happened girls?" the old lady asked them.
"We got the Dreamix power!" Musa said as she sat down.
"But for a sacrafice." Flora shut down her eyes.
"Daphne, what happened in Lymphea?" Faragonda asked the Nymph of Sirenix.
"Icy's biggest dream has come true, that activated the star. But Donovan killed her." Daphne took a big breath.
"Oh my... So there's no Trix anymore?" Drizzelda asked.
"Only the other two!" Aisha answered.
    "I'm glad you've completed your mission!" Faragonda inhaled "Now comes the hard part!" she said.
    "You're just kidding, right?" Stella asked.
    "No, Stella!" Faragonda shook her head and took off her glasses "The moon seems beautiful from here, but it is a dangerous place indeed."
    "What do you mean?" Flora asked her.
    "You'll have to see it for yourselves! Are you ready, girls?" Faragonda asked them.
    "Can we take a little rest before we go?" Bloom asked the girl.
    "But!" Flora started.
    "Flora, we haven't sleepen in days. We need energy!" Bloom snapped at her.
    "I guess you're right!" Flora shut down her eyes.

The girls were in their dorms, sleeping. Bloom was having sweat dreams about her and sky when Helia stormed in her room without knocking or anything.
"Helia! Jeez what are you doing here?" Bloom jamp up.
"This letter was by my desk at Red Fountain!" Helia said and gave Bloom a letter sealed with a melted rose petal.
"This is Flora's seal!" Bloom observed the letter "Wait, where is Flora?" she looked around.
"Read it!" Helia said.
"What's going on?" Stella asked as the other girls walked in "We woke up for the noise!"
"My one and only Helia! I can't waste any more time, for you I mus act, I must reunite you with your sister. This mission is dangerous but I'll find Callie and I'll protect her at any cost, even if that cost will be my life. All I can promise you is that she will return to you, with or without me. Yours Truly, Flora!" Bloom read the letter.
"We must go after her now!" Helia said.
"You can't come, but we will find her. I promise!" Bloom said and gave a hug to Helia.
"Please bring them back!" he teared up.
"We will!" Bloom smiled at him "Girls are you ready?" she looked around.
"I could've gotten some more sleep, but let's go!" Musa said.
"Magic Winx, Dreamix!" Bloom said the incantation.

Flora was flying over the Moon but all she saw was white sand and rocks.
"Where could she be?" Flora looked around. Then the ground started shaking. She stopped and she saw a big spider crawling out from the ground.
"Agh!" Flora rolled her eyes.
The monster jamp up and hit her with one of its legs. Flora fell to the ground. But she managed to stand up and fight the monormous monster. She blasted it many times but somehow her spells didn't work on the creature.

  The girls were looking for Flora when they noticed a big white light-orb. They flew towards it and they could've felt Callie's energy and something more powerful.
    "Girls, do you also feel this?" Tecna asked.
    "Yes, it's Callie's energy." Musa answered.
    "But it's stronger." Bloom walked closer and the energy field hit her "It's Enchantix energy!" Bloom said.
     "Of course, she's sacraficed herself to save Helia!" Stell said.
     "And remember what Daphne said? A fairy, who get her Enchantix, in the fortress, becomes the most powerful Enchantix fairy." Bloom said.
     "But how do we get her out of that?" Aisha asked.
     "I don't know. But we must find a way!" Bloom said.
Then all of the sudden they heard a big scream. The voice was familiar to them.
    "Flora!" Aisha cried and they flew to the direction of the scream.
They casted a convergence spell as soon as they had noticed the big spider. They blasted it and Flora flew up to them.
     "Thank you, girls!" Flora took Bloom's hands.
     "What were you thinking, Flora?" Bloom snapped at her.
     "I'm sorry, I didn't want to waste any time." Flora shut down her eyes.
     "Anyways, what matters is that you're allright!" Aisha smiled at Flora.
     "By the way, we have found Callie!" Stall said.
     "Where is she?" Flora asked.
     "In a big light-orb." Tecna answered.
The girl went there and Flora was shocked by the view. She teared up and started walking towards it slowly. Flora touched the light-orb and the girls screamed "Flora don't!", but she didn't listen and she disappeared into the bright light....