27. Solaria pt 2 - ending

After the Specialists were out they started planning the attack. They hid in the caves next to the dungeons. The boys were allright, except for Helia, he was deepy injured.
    "He'll be allright!" Candle locked Callie in his arms.
    "I hope so." Callie cried.
    "Bloom, can't you use your healing powers on him?" Sky asked his girlfriend.
    "I can try." Bloom said and sat down nex to Helia.
Bloom placed her hands on Helia's chest and started channeling her healing flame. He suddenly opened his eyes and after ha sat up Callie was already between his arms.
   "I'm so sorry Helia!" she cried.
   "Don't worry my dear!" he pet the back of her head.
    "And what now?" Timmy asked.
    "We will hunt down Donovan." Aisha said.
    "Nana! Wait a minute, we need a propper plan." Stella said.
"We hunt him down and you kick him out with a convergence." Musa explained.
     "Oh the convergence! I totally forgot about that." Stella laughed.
After some hours they all went to sleep. Only Callie was awake. She was sitting by the fireplace. Candle sat down nex to her.
"What is it my love?" he asked.
"I can't sleep." Callie said.
"What's bothering you?" he asked her.
"What if I don't want all this?" Callie looked at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"In Paris, I mean in the Fake Paris I was happy, with you." she sighted.
"I still don't get it." he looked at her confusedly.
"What I mean is that after this ends I want to start a new life, without this fairy world." she explained.
"Callie!" he sighted.
"What do you see when you look at me?" she asked.
"A strong and awesome young woman whom I love more than anything." he said.
"I am only a girl trying to save the whole universe." she laughed sarcasticly "But I wish I could just live as anyone else." she sighted.
"You want to leave all this behidn?" he asked.
"Yes. But I don't want to do this alone. With you everything is lovely. I want this with you." she leaned to rest her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes.
He started thinking about it.
"I also want to be with you, and I will stand by your side whatever you decide." he said and kissed the top of her head.
"So when I close my eyes will you be there to let me know that I would be okey?" she asked.
"Allways." he said.

The next day they woke up early. The plan was to attack the castle and make him weak so Callie and Stella could perform the convergence.
After they got to the dark obsidian castle they blasted the door. In that very moment his knights were ready to fight them. They were various disgusting and terrifying monsters. They girl started fighting with them and after killing all of them they headed to throne room. It was empty.
"Where is he?" Bloom looked around.
"I feel that the plants from the gardens are calling us." Flora said.
"Let's go then." Helia said.
They rushed to the gardens. The plants called Flora up to the top of the mountains. The Winx and Specialists got up there and Donovan was standing there with his hands behind his back.
     "Donovan!" Callie grumbled.
     "It seem like my old enemy is back." he smirked as he blasted her.
Helia jamp in front of her to save her and the magic hit him instead of Callie.
     "Helia!" Flora screamed.
     "Brother!" Callie ran to him.
     "Helia, say something!" Flora cried as she was holding his head.
     "Callie, I've heard you last night." he looked at his sister "Leave this place, start a new live with Candle." he shed a tear and looked at Flora "Flora, my beautiful tulip, I love you." he said it with his last breath and closed his eyes.
     "Helia, no! Please, Helia!" Flora cried.
Callie just sat there, next to her dead brother. She was shocked. She was sad. She was broken. But mostly she was filled with rage. She stood up and started walking towards Donovan. She channeled as much magic as she could and started blasting him.
     "Let's finish this once and for all!" she grumbled and her eyes turned white.
The girls blasted him in the same time and it hurt him stronger than it had ever before. Callie was stronger than ever and her fiury made everything as dark as no one could have imgained it.
     "What's going on?" Donovan looked around bull all he saw wad the black darkness.
     "Seems like you underestimated me." Callie smiled at him and grabbed him by his neck. Stell flew there and made him blind. They threw him down to the ground and Callie started blasting stronger and stronger.
     "Stop it!" he screamed.
     "You will suffer a great and painful death." she said with a deformed voice. It was loud, deep and powerful. Her wings turned white and as she was swinging them the starts and the moon started appearing on the sky.
     "Callie, now!" Stella said and they flew up together.
Bloom ordered her dragon to circle around Donovan. Flora's vains were choking him. Aisha's magic kept him a prisoner of the morphix. Musa made such a loud ultrasound that made him go crazy and Techna gave him a never ending electric shock.
Stella and Callie took each other's hands and closed their eyes. They channeled all their magic and cast the convergence spell.
     "Sun and Moon Enchantix convergence!" they cast the spell and a bright lightstreak hit the ground.
      "No!" Donovan screamed as he disappeared into this air.
Stella and Callie lost their conciousnes by exhaustion and they fell down. Brandon and Candle were luckily in time to catch them.
  The Magic Dimension got back it's positove energy and bright colors. Donovan's castle collapsed and the Three Suns of Solaria finally started shining again and more brighter than ever. The plants started blooming and the fairy animals ran out from the dark.
     "Did it work?" Callie asked as she woke up.
     "Yes!" Bloom smiled at her.
     "Helia! Where is he?" she jamp up and ran to her brother who was resting on a bed of roses "No!" she ran to him "Helia!" she started crying "Wake up! Wake up! Don't leave me! You can't do this to me!" Calie screamed and cried. The rain started pouring and everyone was crying.