6. Callie

"Bloom, are we there?" Helia asked.
"Almost!" she said "We're here!" she stopped.
They gently landed and then transformed back.
  "Let's go!" Musa said.
  "Maybe only Helia should go in." Sky suggested.
  "Sky is right, but Bloom and I will miniaturize to be with you." Flora said.
  "Alright." Helia nodded.
  "Winx, Enchantix!" Flora said the incantation.

"Let's go!" Helia opened the door.
  "Good luck!" Aisha smiled at him.
When they entered the school his jaw dropped. It was beautiful. It was filled with antique sculptures and the walls were beautifully painted. A girl was crossing Helia in the hallway.
  "Excuse me, do you know where the office is?" he asked her.
  "Second floor, third right door." the girl said and walked away.
  "Thanks." Helia smiled at her.
He walked up to the office and knocked on its door.
  "Come in!" a strict woman's voice came trough the wooden door.
He entered in.
  "Bonjour, Mounsiour!" she said.
  "Hello!" he closed the door.
Flora and Bloom hid in the leafes of a plant.
  "Are you the new teacher?" she asked.
  "No, not really!" he shook his head akwardly. "Then what are you doing in my school's building, are you someone's relative?" she asked.
  "Well, yes." he nodded "I'm looking for my sister." he explained.
  "Name?" she asked.
"Callie, Callie Cervoni." he said.
"We don't have any students by that name. You may leave now!" she said.
  "But-" he wanted to stay but she cut him off.
"I said leave!" the headmistress said.
  "Okay, I've had enough of that old grumpy granny!" Flora said and flew out of the plant.
  "Flora, wait!" Bloom flew after her.
  "Hey, we came from a whole another dimension just to find his sister so don't you dare to turn him down like that!" Flora said angrily.
"What are you? A butterfly?" she asked.
  "A fairy!" Bloom said and they turned back to their normal sizes.
  "Oh!" the headmistress' jaw dropped.
  "Look, my sister was found at the doorway of this very school sixteen year ago and a woman picked her up." Helia told her the story.
  "Could it be?" the headmistress asked in shock.
  "What?" Bloom looked around.
  "The late headmistress found a baby here sixteen years ago and she adopted her." she said.
  "Where is she?" Helia asked.
  "She died in a car accident six years ago." she responded "And her little daughter was left with her father, I haven't heard of them." she explained.
  "And do you know where she lives?" Flora asked.
  "No, but what I do know is that they had a boutique, her mother was a fashion teacher, and after her death it closed, but now I've heard it has opened again." she said.
  "And where's is that?" Helia asked.
  "Near to the Gallerie Lafayette, it's a little boutique, it's I suppose called Charmante." she said "That's all I know." she said.
  "Thank you." Helia smiled at her.
  "Then we must go there!" Bloom suggested.

They were at the Gallerie Lafayette.
  "Oh, Stella would love to see that!" Bloom said.
  "It's better she's not here, we would spend all day in there!" Aisha commented.
  "Aisha!" Bloom gave her a hard look.
  "Let's go girls!" Flora insisted.
They walked to the boutique.
  "Charmante!" Bloom read the sign.
  "I wonder what that means." Musa wondered.
They looked in trough the shop window and amongst the beautiful dresses they saw a girl with pale skin, blue eyes and long black hair.
"Helia, she looks just like you." Flora said.
  "But I don't feel any fairy magic." Bloom said.
  "Neither I!" Musa sighted.
  "But she is!" Sky said.
  "How can you be so sure?" Helia asked.
"When I was talking on the phone with my father, she bumped into me. She had some drawings and there were a lot of the same drawing, a man that really looked like you. I knew it was familiar from somewhere, but I didn't know it was you." Sky explained.
  "Maybe she had also dreamed with you then drew you." Flora observed the situation.
  "But why don't we feel her energy?" Aisha asked.
"Daphne said that her faith is what gives her power." Techna mentioned what Daphne had said.
  "Right, and she lost her faith, so she has no power, so there's nothing to sense." Aisha said.
  "Right! Winx, let's go, and put an end to Donovan!" Bloom said.
  "Girls, maybe only Helia should go! He's her family after all." Flora suggested.
  "You're right." Bloom nodded.
  "Are you ready?" Flora asked her love.
  "More than ever." Helia smiled at Flora.
"Buddy, we'll wait here." Sky fired him up.
Helia entered the store.
  "Bonjour!" the girl greeted him.
"Hi!" Helia smiled at her.
  "Ah, un tourist!" she sighted in french then her jaw dropped when she'd seen him better "Oh my dear!" she gasped.
  "Is everytning alright?" Helia asked her.
"Yes,yes it's just...anyways. Can I help you?" she asked him.
  "Shouldn't you be at school?" Helia asked.
"What?" her jaw dropped again.
  "A sixteen years old girl should be in school, not working in a boutique." he explained.
  "It's not your business." she rolled her eyes "Wait, how did you know my age?" she asked him and Helia smiled at her.
  "Pretty drawings, I love the strokes." he looked at her drawings that were on the desk. She just stared at him with confusion "Look, it may seem weird, but I've been dieing to finally meet you." he smiled at her.
  "Why? Who are you? And how do you know me?" she asked.
  "I am your brother, Callie." he said "I'm Helia, the man on your drawings, it's me." he said and looked at the papers.
"What? I don't have a brother." she objected.
"You were adopted." he sighted.
  "Well, that I know, but how do you know?" she asked.
  "Told you, I'm your brother. Come here!" he called her to the mirror "See, we look alike." he smiled at her.
  "I have had a family?" she glared at Helia.
"Yes." he nodded with a wide smile "But there's more to it." he said "You are a very important girl." he continued.
  "What do you mean?" she asked.
  "You posess powers that are very strong." he explained.
  "Bruh, what am I to you? Harry Potter?" she asked and rolled her eyes in french.
  "I don't know what's that. But you're a fairy!" he said "And only you can save the Magic Dimension!" he continued.
  "Okay at the beggining I supposed you were insane but now I'm sure." she rolled her eyes again "Fairies don't exist, only in fairytales." she said "Now please, get out!"