3. The Rose of Diamonds

"And here are the gardens of Solaria!" Stella entered the gardens with the winx and specialists, well more sepcifically with Brandon, Helia and Sky.
   "Wow these gardens are beautiful." Flora was amazed "Aren't these flowers beautiful?" she asked Helia.
   "Yes, they are." he said.
   "Are you alright?" Flora asked him.
   "Yup." he nodded.
   "The rose is in the deepest part of the garden." Stella said "We must be careful. No one hase been there for years, since the siege." she continued.
    "For our luck Solaria has its own suns, otherwise we wouldn't see anything." Bloom said.
   "It's crazy that that Donovan guy just simply put the Magic Dimension into darkness." Musa said.
   "See, that's why Solaria is the best planet." Stella giggled.
   "Helia, what are you wondering about?" Flora asked him.
   "I used to play here when my parents were working." he said.
   "I'm sorry." Flora said.
    "It's alright. Let's focus on the mission." he said and Flora sighted.
   "Poor Helia." Bloom said it to Sky "I can understand what he feels, I was the same when we were looking for my parents." she continued.
    "So what's up with you and Nex?" Musa asked Aisha.
   "We're together, I guess. It's weird to say that after Nabu..." Aisha sighted.
   "Well, you're cute together." Musa said and Aisha smiled at her.
  Stella suddenly stopped.
   "Guys, stop! Something is wrong!" Stella said.
   "What do you mean?" Brandon asked her.
    "My sweet mochi, look at the sky!" Stella pointed at the sky.
    "The third sun of Solaria is setting down." Bloom said.
   "It must be that Diavolo guy!" Stella said.
    "Still Donovan." Techna corrected her.
    "You're right!" he appeared behind Musa and Aisha.
   "You!" Musa attacked him with a spell.
    "Magic Winx, Bloomix!" Bloom said the incantation.

    "Morphix net!" Aisha attempted to trap him and it was effective, for some seconds. He broke trough her net.
   "You little fairies are pathetic. The sun will go down and its power will be mine!" he said.
   "I won't let you win!" Stella attacked him but Bloom kept her back.
    "There's no point in attacking him." Bloom said.
   "But my kingdom." Stella looked around.
    "You, Flora and Helia go to the rose, we will try something!" Bloom said.
   "Alright, Flora, Helia, come on!" Stella and Flora flew into the deeps of the garden.
They reached a more forest like area and it was more mossy and darker.
   "I can feel its aura!" Flora said "It's near!" she smiled at Helia "Is this part of the gardens supposed to be this messy?" Flora asked Stella.
  "No, people just hadn't been here for ages as I said." Stella shrugged "Here we are!" Stella stopped.
   "Well it doesn't look like a rose filled with diamonds." Helia sighted.
It was green and black, and very smelly.
    "Something is wrong!....huh, it's dead!" Flora gasped.
  Floraburied her hands into the soil to feel the memories of the plants.
   "It was Donovan!" He knew we were coming!" Flora said.
    "Can you do something about it?" Helia asked.
   "I can take it back to Alfea and try to heal it." Flora said and put a spell on it then picked it up "I put spell on it so picking it won't affect it." Flora said.
   "Now let's go and beat that pizza guys up!" Stella said and they flew out from the forest as fast as they could, poor Helia had to run after them .
    "Where did he go?" Stella asked the winx.
    "He headed to the Rose of Diamonds." Brandon said.
   "Well seems like he was slow." Flora showed them the flower.
    "It smells." Musa looked at Flora with a confused face.
   "I need to heal it." Flora said.
   "Seems not that slow." Donovan appeared and blasted Flora to the ground.
   "Don't touch her!" Helia was ready to attack.
    "It's dead, now you will never know where your little sister is." he looked into Helia's eyes.
    "So it's true." Flora stood up.
   "You'll pay for it." Helia attacked him but Donovan was stronger.
   "Helia!" Flore ran to him.
   "See you next time, fairies." Donovan teleported away.
   "Oh no, the sun!" Stella looked at the sky, the Third Sun of Solaria was almost completely sat "I must go and see my father!" she said.
   "Okay, go!" Bloom nodded and Stella flew to the palace.
Flora woke Helia up.
   "Helia, my brave knight, are you okay?" Flora asked him with teary eyes.
   "Flora!" he smiled at her then closed his eyes.
She checked his pulse.
   "Is he?" Sky asked.
   "Luckily not." Flora said.
   "We must return to Alfea." Bloom said.

Stella ran to her father.
  "Daddy!" Stella ran to the throne room.
    "Stella, what's going on?" the king asked his daughter.
   "An evil sourcerer is threatening the Magic Dimension, he wants the powers of the Suns of Solaria." Stella explained it to her father.
   "But there must be some solution." he said.
    "The guardian faify of the Starry Night, we are looking for her." Stella said.
   "You must stay here, as the Fairy of the Shining Sun you must help us protect your suns." he said.
   "As you wish, dad!" Stella nodded.

  Back at Alfea Flora was trying to find a solution to the rose's situation.
   "Aagh, nothing seems to work." Flora snapped.
   "There must be a spell or something." Bloom said.
   "Wait, you said that Donovan did something to it." Musa stood up and walked up to Flora.
   "Yes, why?" she asked.
   "Then it must be dark magic." Musa said.
    "Well duh." Aisha rolled her eyes.
   "You don't get it? Our fairy dust!" Musa suggested.
   "Musa, you're a genius!" Bloom said.
Flora attempted to transforme into the enchantix form but nothing happened.
   "What's going on?" Bloom asked.
   "No!" Flora panicked.
   "Seems like because we got back our powers from your dragon flame we can't go back to previous transformations." Techna said.
   "It's a shame, half of us had to literally die to gain Enchnatix." Musa said.
   "Bloom, you have to do it!" Flora said.
    "Allright! Bloom, Enchantix!" Bloom said the incantation.

    "The fairy dust! It's not working!" Bloom gasped.