13. The rescue

The winx and Callie went to the Caraverian Mountains. They flew up there.
    "Callie, do you know where are the dungeons?" Techna asked her.
    "Well, when we broke out I just flew up and blasted everything out. So I don't really know, but when he brough Helia there I saw that he used a key to the door of the dungeon." Callie explained.
   "Then we must get the keys." Bloom said.
    "Got a plan?" Musa asked.
    "Stella, Flora and I will miniaturize and steal his key. You keep the trix busy." Bloom explained her plan.
    "I will distract Donovan!" Callie offered herself.
    "Are you sure? He seems dangerous." Flora looked at Callie.
    "Don't worry, I've got a plan." Callie said.
    "Alright, let's go!" Musa said.
    "Flora, let's transform into Enchantix!" Bloom said, Stella didn't need to since she was already in Enchantix form "Magic Winx, Enchantix!" Bloom said the incantation.

    "Wow! You girls look beautiful!" Callie's jaw drop.
    "This is the most powerful transformation a fairy can achieve." Flora explained.
    "How do you earn Enchantix?" Callie asked.
    "You have to sacrafice yourself in order to save someone from your planet. For example I drowned in a lake." Flora explained.
    "And I got burned by the fire of a dragon." Stella smiled at her.
    "Oh, aha!" Callie shocked down.
    "Now let's go!" Aisha said.

They flew into his castle and they were welcomed by the trix. The enchantix fairies miniaturized and sneaked away, Callie followed them.
    "Did you come to save the hairy-doll?" Icy asked them.
    "And to also beat your butts!" Aisha said and blasted Icy with a morphix spell.
    "Agh! I'll get you for this water fairy!" Icy blasted Aisha but she blocked her spell out.

Flora, Stella, Bloom and Callie were wandering trough the castle's corridors but were lost.
    "This is pointless, it's like a labirynth!" Stella complained.
They flew into a room. There was a black wooden desk in the middle of the room with a magical globe on it. Callie walked up to it and touched it. It showed Helia, deep in the dungeons.
    "Helia!" Flora cried.
    "Who's that?" they heard Donovan's voice.
    "Hide, quick!" Callie whispered to the miniaturised fairies.
    "Callie? Fairy of the Starry Night, what are you doing here?" Donovan asked her.
    "I've come to give up my powers." Callie said.
The girls gasped under the table.
    "What?" he asked.
    "In return for my brother's freedom." Callie continued.
    "Where is the cath?" he asked.
    "There's no cath." Callie said.
Flora, Bloom and Stella were searching for the key in the room while Callie was distracting him.
    "Where is it?" Stella cried.
    "Shh!" Flora shushed as Stella.
Bloom flew to Donovan's butt and she noticed that the key was there. With a magic spell Bloom broke the rope which tied it to his belt. She waved at the girls to help her carry the key that now was Bloom's size.
    "First I want to see that my brother is alright, then I'll give up all my powers to you." Callie said.
    "Alright, here you go!" Donovan walked to his globe and showed her Helia.
She sighted and teared up.
    "And now!" Donovan said. He started channeling her magic when a normal size Bloom blasted him so hard he nocked out.
    "Thank you, Bloom! If I stayed one second more he would've taken all my powers." Callie smiled at her.
    "You should've told us your plan. It was really risky!" Flora said.
    "That's why I didn't tell you, you would've talked me out of it." Callie chuckled.
    "Let's go now, before he wakes up." Bloom said and they flew out of the room.
They were searching for the dungeons but they got lost again.
    "Callie, Flora,don't you have something from him? I could cast a locating spell." Bloom offered her locating spell.
     "I think I have something." Flora said and took out a piece of paper "This is the first poem he's written to me." Flora said and have it to Bloom.
    "Hope it'll work." Bloom casted her spell and the paper started floating to his direction.
    "It worked." Flora cheered.
    "Let's hurry!" Callie said waved a 'follow me'.
They got to the dungeons and opened the door. They thought it would be easy to find Helia, but this was a literal maze.
     "You're kidding with me? We're never gonna find him." Stella cried.
    "Don't say that!" Callie gave her a hard look "Helia!" she screamed her name.
    "Please be more louder and wake up Daddy Donovan from his sleep!" Stella rolled her eyes.
    "Callie! I'm here! To the left then to the right then left again." Helia's voiced echoed.
    "See?" Callie smiled at Stella and started following Helia's voice.
When they arrived to Helia's cell Bloom blasted out the door with her deagon flame. Flora jamp into his neck.
"Helia! I was so scared!" Flora kissed him.
"I'm a tough guy, Flora!" Helia smiled at her.
"You should really thank Callie! She risked everything to save you." Bloom said.
"What do you mean?" Helia asked.
"If Bloom didn't nocked Donovan out he would've taken my powers, we made a trade, my powers in change for you." Callie explained.
"You're out of your mind!" Helia shook his head and Callie shut down her eyes "But I appreciate it." he smiled at her "Come here!" he welcomed her into his arms.
"I missed you, Helia!" Callie layed her head on his shoulder.
"I missed you too!" Helia smiled at her.
"Very touchy, but let's get out of here." Stella said.
"Let's check how the others are handling the trix!" Bloom said and they left.

When Donovan woke up he was in complete shock.
"That silly little fairy really got me this time!" he said "Icy, Stormy, Darcy!" he summoned the trix.
"Yes? We were just beating the winx." Icy said.
"Let them go to Alfea! Follow them and when they least expect it, get rid of her brother. We must broke and that's the only way." he ordered them.

The winx were together again.
"It's good to see you Helia!" Aisha smiled at him.
"Where's the trix?" Bloom asked.
"They just disappeared." Musa responded.
"Let's go home then!" Flora looked at Helia.