23. Queen of Solaria

The Winx got back to Alfea Castle with Callie and they already had to face new challenges. Daphne welcomed them with bad news from Solaria: While they were on their mission, Donovan had attacked Solaria again, he took the powers of the third Sun and made it se down. Sloaria was left with only one Sun, and that caused the death of the mighty King Radius. The news extremely shocked Stella and she instantly packed to go to Solaria. The others were shocked too. They left with her, leaving Callie all alone.
"Come with me dear!" Faragonda smiled at the young fairy "Your brother is on the way."
They went to Faragonda's office where she asked some things from Callie.
"I've heard you had gotten your Enchantix powers in the fortress, you do know what that means, right?" Faragonda asked her.
"That I'm powerful?" Callie gave her an idk face.
"More powerful than any fairy. In your Enchantix form you are even more powerful than Bloom. But you must learn to controll your powers." Faragonda said.
"All I know is that I want Donovan gone!" Callie said.
"I know, we all want the same." Faragonda nodded.
"Callie!" the door opened and Helia stormed in.
Callie jamp up and ran into his arms.
"I was so scared!" Helia teared up "I'm so happy that you're safe and sound." he smiled at her.
"I missed you so much!" Callie started crying.
      "All that matters is that you're home, safe and sound." Helia smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
     "I'm glad that you've been reunited once again, but the Specialists must go to Solaria!" Faragonda ruined the moment.
      "Allright!" Helia nodded "You go and get some rest!" Helia looked back at Callie.

Callie was in her room, she was thinking about everything that had happened. She was mostly thinking about Candle: his brown hair, his big arms, his sparkling eyes...Than someone knocked on the door and it opened.
"Candle!" Callie looked at him.
"May I come in?" he asked.
"You're already in." she smiled at him.
"I'm glad that you're back. I was worried." he said.
"Well yeah, but I'm back." she smiled ackwardly.
"Yes, I see." he said.
"And how are you?" Callie asked him.
"I'm fine, thanks." he said.
"That's good." Callie smiled again.
"Yes." he nodded "Maybe I should go!" he said and turned around.
"Wait!" Callie said.
"Yes?" he turned around with sparkling eyes.
"Nothing." she said and shut down her eyes.
"Alright!" he smiled and left the room.
Some minutes passed and Callie stood up. She thought trough her whole life and said "Fuck it!". She ran outside to the corridor, in her unicorn pijamas, and started looking for Candle. When she sae him from the behind she stopped. She took a big breath and shouted:
"Candle, I love you!"
He turned around as she ran to him and jamp into his arms. They started kissing and making out. They went back to Callie's room and they ended up in the bed, both of them naked.
They were laying in bed, facing each other.
"This was amazing!" Callie kissed him.
"Your brother is going to kill me." Candle laughed.
"He doesn't need to know about this." Callie smiled at him.
"But are we together now?" he asked.
"If this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, than yes." Callie smiled and nodded. He leaned closer to her and kissed her.
"I love you." Candle smiled at her.

The solarians were mouring their late king. Stella couldn't feel the pain, she was to busy being the new queen.
She was in her room, her mother, the Queen Mother came in.
"Hey, Stell!" she smiled at her.
"I can't do this." Stella said.
"Yes, you can. Look at yourself, you look so beautiful." Luna glanced at Stella's coronation dress "You go out there and show them who you really are." she smiled at her daughter.
"It's just so unbeliveable." Stella said "Donovan will pay for this." she cried.
"He will, but now go out there and shine, my little star." Luna smiled at her.
The trumpets blared, the drums roared, the door of the throne room opened. The new queen walked to the altar with such a grace people could only dream of. As she reached the throne, she kneeled down. The priest took the crown and held it above her head.
    "Itatus matus carnotus de'll Solaris omastus poduanta caroma Stella dil Solaria andorgus regaliana noutatii m'acillo al Aideen'si maggia sunora." said the priest in the old solarian language. He simply blessed her and the nation.
He placed the crown onto her head and she drank from the holly wine. She stood up, turned around to face the crowd, and took her rightous place on the throne as Queen of Solaria. The people begun to cheer and they praised her.
    "Good solarian people, I sit here by the law and by my godgiven birthright. The late King Radius, my father, had been murdered with such a cold blood that I can't and won't forgive. Our suns has been sar down, only my Sun is shining, keeping Solaria together, but I promise you my dear subjects, I won't rest untill I stop Donovan and make justice for my father's death. I promise you, as your queen amd as Guardian Fairy of Solaria, no one will ever harm our nation while I'm breathing and ruling on this throne!" Stella gave a speech as she tried to keep back her tears from flowing down on her cheeks.
  They started cheering her even louder and everyone blessed the new queen.