5. Paris

"YOU'RE GOING TO PARIS WITHOUT ME?" Stella snapped at Bloom trough the phone.
  "We are going to find Helia's sister, no to go shopping." Bloom said.
  "Allright! Call me when you find her, I wish I could go, but things in Solaria are pretty instabil at the moment." Stella sighted.
  "I get it, don't worry. Now I gotta go!" Bloom put down the phone.
Bloom walked to Alfea's courtyard where the the winx, Sky and Helia were waiting.
  "Helia, don't worry, we will find her!" Sky looked into his eyes.
  "But Paris is so big." Helia said.
  "Sky is right ,Helia, we can sense other fairies presence." Bloom smiled at him .
"Thanks Bloom!" Helia gave her a half-smile.
"Okay, let's go!" Musa said.
  "Ready!" Winx looked around then Kiko jumped out from nowhere.
  "Kiko, you can't come. Roxy will take good care of you." Bloom put down the blue bunny and teleported themselves to Paris.

"Here we are, in Paris, the city of art and love...and some say the city of protests." Bloom said.
  "What do you mean by the city of protests?"
Musa asked Bloom.
  "Nevermind." Bloom shook her head.
"Bloom, that was the A shaped thingy!" Flora pointed inthe distance.
  "Oh, that's the Eiffel Tower." Bloom said.
  "It's beautiful, isn't it, Helia?" Flora looked at her love .
"Well yeah, the architecture is pretty nice, but we most focus on finding Callie!" Helia said.
"That's her name? Callie?" Techna asked him .
"Yes." he nodded.
  "It means beautiful." Flora said.
Then an arguing couple crossed them on the bridge thet was connecting Isle de Paris,where the Notre Damme is, to the other parts of the city.
  "So much for the city of love." Musa rolled her eyes.
  "Where should we start?" Techna asked.
"Considering that she's your sister, probably at the muesum." Bloom winked at Helia.
They walked to the Louvre.
  "This is the Louvre!" Bloom said.
  "Must we wait out this long line?" Aisha asked.
  "No, not really!" Musa snapped her fingers together and they were into the museum.
"Wow, this is beautiful!" Helia looked around .
"I knew you would like it!" Bloom samiled.
"Thank you, Bloom! Helia needs some relaxation." Flora smiled at Bloom.
Sky and Bloom walked up to a sculpture.
"That's Aphrodite, Goddes of Love." Bloom said .
"Then she led me to the right direction." Sky kissed Bloom "I love you Bloom!" he smiled at her.
  "I love you too!" Bloom kissed him.
Musa turned away, whenever she saw a couple she always thought about Riven...and their numerous fights.
  "Hey, Musa! Are you allright?" Techna asked her.
"Yes." Musa said.
  "It's okay if you miss Riven!" Aisha said as Techna walked away.
  "I still love him." Musa sighted.
  "You'll get over him." Aisha gave her a hug.
  After they'd toured the Louvre they went to eat something.
  "Cafe de Flore! Sounds good!" Musa said.
"Allright!" Bloom smiled and nodded.
They sat down outside to enjoy the sun. Then Sky's phone started ringing.
  "I'll go pick it up, it's my father." he stood up and walked away.
  "Bonjour! What my I bring to you?" the waitress came up to them.
  "I'd like to have a Cezar Salad!" Techna said.
  "Me too!" Flora smiled.
  "I'll have a salmon with french fries." Musa smiled at the waitress.
  "Hm, I'd like a "I'd like a carbonara!" Aisha said.
  "Me too!" Bloom looked at the waitress.
  "I'd like a gyros, and I guess Sky would like that too!" Helia looked at Bloom.
  "Yes, alright." Bloom nodded.
  "Okey, I'll come back immedtiately." the waitress smiled at them and walked away.
  As Sky put away his phone and begun walking back to the others a girl bumped into him. She was in a rush and she look upset. She was beautiful and had long black hair and blue eyes. She had a folder that was filled with drawings and fashion sketches. Sky helped her to pick up the drawings .
"Je suis vraiment désolé!" she said and picked up the majority of the papers.
Sky didn't understand what she said so he just showed her a little smile. He picked up a drawing of a long haired man, he looked really familiar to Sky and he gave it to her.
  "Merci!" she took thr papers and ran away. Sky went back to the table.
  "Hey, is everything alright?" Bloom asked him.
"Yes." he nodded.
  After lunch they were walking by the Seine.
"The sunset is beautiful!" Flora said.
  "Yes." Helia looked up at the sky.
  "At least they still have a sun." Aisha commented.
  "We must start looking after her." Helia said.
"But where should we even start? Paris is so big." Musa said and Helia sighted.
  "Flora, don't you remember where did the bassinet fall down?" Helia asked Flora.
  "I don't know, the buildings all looked the same." Flora shook her head.
  "Maybe if we try to see the rose's memory together we can figure it out." Bloom suggested.
  "It worths a try." Flora nodded.
Bloom took Flora's hand and they closed their eyes.
  "Rose of Diamonds, show us what you remember." Flora said and when they opened their eyes they were at the solarian gardens. They were in their fairy forms, they flew over in the portal.
  "There!" Flora pointed at the baby bassinet.
"That's the art school of Paris!" Bloom said.
"Someone is coming!" Flora pointed at a weirdly dressed woman "She looks funky." Flora said.
  "Oh, you little baby, how did you end up at my school?" the woman picked her up and took her into the building, then the visiom closed and they were back.
  "What did you see?" Helia asked Flora.
  "We must go to the art school." Bloom responded.
  "Bloom that's in the other half of the city." Techna said as she was looking at her phone.
  "Then we must fly." Bloom said and started the incantation "Magic Winx! Bloomix!"

"Girls, we can't fly!" Sky said.
  "Don't worry, magical bubble!" Aisha put them into bubbles that followed them up in the sky.