14. Convergence

The winx got back to Alfea with the rescued Helia. Everyone cheered them and Nex gave Helia a tight hug.
    "Seems like Nex is happier to see Helia than to see you." Musa teased Aisha.
    "Agh!" Aisha rolled her eyes.
    "I'm just kidding!" Musa said.
Helia and Flora were walking down the courtyard hand by hand. Flora was happy to finally have some alone time with her boyfriend.
    "Is something wrong, Flora?" Helia asked her.
    "It's just, I really missed you." Flora responded.
    "But I'm here now." Helia smiled at her.
    "It's not just that! Ever since we got back from Paris we haven't really spent time together. You're allways with Callie." Flora explained.
    "Are you jealous of my sister?" he asked Flora with big eyes.
   "What? No!" Flora let go of his hand and locked her arms together.
    "I'm sorry ,Flora, if you feel like that, okay? I haven't been with her for sixteen years, and she's sixteen now!" Helia snapped at her.
Flora gasped and gave him a hard look.
    "Maybe I should go!" Helia said.
    "You really should!" Flora grumbled and Helia stormed away.
    "What's up with you and Helia?" Aisha walked up to Flora and she noticed that they had a fight.
    "He completely snapped at me. He's so sensitive about his sister, I can't believe him!" Flora explained it to her best friend.
    "You're jealous of Callie?" Aisha asked Flora.
    "What?! Why is everyone asking me that?" Flora asked.
    "Who is everyone?" Aisha put one of her hands on her waist.
    "Helia." Flora shut down her eyes "We never really fight, you know."
    "Everything has its start. Just don't end up like Riven and Musa." Aisha whispered.
    "Oh please, don't even compare Helia to Riven!" Flora gave Aisha a hard look.
    "Okay, okay, chill!" Aisha chuckled "What I'm trying to say that every heathy couple has fights, even you and Helia!" Aisha explained.
    "I jusr don't want him to think that I'm against Callie, I really like her." Flora sighted.
    "And you have to understand that Callie , for now, is like Helia's hidden treasure. He deffend her from anything and anyone. Even when he doesn't need too." Aisha said and smiled at Flora.
    "Thank you, Aisha! It's good to have a friend like you!" Flora smiled at her.
    "I got you, Flora!" she winked at the nature fairy.

While Callie was sitting by the staird a freshmen specialist came up to her. He was tall and muscular, he's hair was dark brown and he had a verry little facial hair. He had characteristic eyebrows and fierce eyes. He was like a brandon 2.0.
    "Can I help you?" Callie asked him.
    "Are you Helia's sister?" he asked.
    "Mhm!" she nodded.
    "He's my favourite from their group. He's really cool." he said.
    "He really is." Callie gave him a blank stare.
    "My name is, Candle, by the way." he introduced himself.
    "Okey Candle, what do you want?" she asked.
    "I've noticed you at the party-" he started but she cut him off.
    "Everyone was staring at me, I must have not been hard." Callie teased him.
"Uh!" Candle was left speechless.
"I just wanted to say that you're really beautiful." he smiled akwardly.
"Oh, thank you!" Callie smiled back at him.
"Hello butterfly, who is your new friend?" Helia sat down next to Callie and looked at Candle.
"He's your fan." Callie smiled at Helia.
    "Uh!" Candle froze down.
    "Wow, it's nice to hear that I have one. Brandon and Sky are usually the adores ones." Helia giggled.
    "I really like your techniques." Candle said.
    "Are you a freshman at Red Fountain?" Helia asked him.
    "Yes!" he nodded "Uhm, I gotta go!" he ran away.
    "Lol!" Callie chuckled.
    "He likes you!" Helia giggled.
    "Why do you think so?" Callie asked and she blushed.
    "I just know." Helia smiled at his sister "You're blushing!" Helia said.
    "I'm not!" Callie objected.
    "Yes, you do!" Helia laughed.
    "Anyways, I'm not open for dating now, I still miss him." Callie said.
    "You'll get over him." Helia put his arm around her.
    "To be honest I'm nut sure if I want anyone else. At the end I'm just gonna get hurt." Callia burried her head into Helia's chest.
    "Don't say that!" Helia pulled her closer.
    "I'm lucky to have a brother like you!" Callie smiled at him and he kissed the top of her head.
Then storm clouds covered the moon and the stars. And it started lighting.
"What is that?" Callie looked up.
"It's unnatural!" Helia said.
"Stormy!" Callie said.
"Good answer!" Stormy appeared on the sky.
"What do you want?" Callie stood up.
"Your brother!" she said as Icy blasted her from behind.
She fell to the ground and stood up quickyl. She transformed into her fairy form. Then the winx also flew ower there and joined in the fight.
"These witches are so annoying!" Callie said as she flew up.
"Get used to it!" Musa said.
Then suddenly the night sky turned into red and Donovan appeared.
"You!" Callie shouted at Donovan.
"You tricked me, stupid fairy!" he said.
"So much for being a megamind!" Callie said.(Donovan had a pretty big forehead).
"A what?" he asked confusedly.
"Anyways!" she blasted him.
"Callie, let's try the convergence now!" Stella said.
"You sure?" Callie asked.
"Yes! Stella Magic Winx!" Stella transformed into her basic form.

They flew up to the sky and connected their energies.
"Ready?" Stella asked.
"Yes!" Callie nodded.
They casted the convergence spell and a ligh energyfield threw the trix away. But the sky was stilll dark and Donovand was floating in peace in the same position.
"What? Why didn't it work?" Callie looked around in confusion.
"Your fairy forms don't grant you enough powers to defeat me!" he laughed evily and vanished into thin air.
"Can't anything be easy?" Stella cried.
"Why didn't it work?" Bloom asked as they landed next to Helia.
"Her transformation needs to evolve." Stella explained "What shall we make you into? Sirenix fairy?" Stella asked.
"Be serious, sirenix is really hard to achieve." Aisha said.
    "Then what are we gonna do?" Stella asked.
    "We'll figure out something." Bloom said.
    "Girls, do you also feel stronger?" Techna asked.
    "The power of their convergence gave back our old powers." Musa cheered.